Vol.3 Chapter 0 The monologue of Chabashira Sae

Classroom of Elite Fanfic: Ayanokouji The Lucky bastard

Vol 3: Island, Panties, and Me

Chapter 0 The monologue of Chabashira Sae

"Cursed you, Sae-Chan! Because of what you have done, I cursed you that you couldn't find any boyfriend!"

Chie-Chan cursed me on our graduate day.

At first, I thought she was angry until said the nonsense thing.

But I underestimate her. Hoshinomiya Sae was the girl who was on top of the food chain. If she wanted a lover, she just blinked, and she got it.

Because of it. When it was about love, that woman's word was sacred.

Until today, I didn't get a boyfriend yet.

When the thing started to go well with someone, there was always the problem.

A man who courted me died in a car accident before I accepted his confession.

Another man I thought we could get along with told me he was gay.

The stable doctor who I was crushed on was forced to marry someone else.

Then, I tried to catch only the guy from the same occupation as me. The educator.

But somehow, I met only a weirdo.

The first guy was the former gangster who became a teacher. He got his own show and became successful. We never met each other again.

The second one was the yellow head octopus who announced that he would destroy the world. After the first blind date, I didn't answer his phone.

The third one was the bald old man with sunglasses. Actually, I wonder if he was the real teacher. He claimed he reached one of the greatest fighters in the world. But he just yelled "Kame-Kame-Ha" again and again, then he tried to touch my breast. I kicked him and walked away.

At first, I appreciate the fourth. He was a handsome man with silver hair and a dead face. But when we started dating, he was only interested in his strawberry milk. At the end of the day, we met the weather-forecast girl. That man left me to see that chick forecasting.

The fifth one, I thought to try the western thing. He was a British. At first, the conversation was going well. He was a mean teacher like me. But when we started drinking, he started wailing to his crush who died together with her husband and left her children with her sister. He described how the conflict in his heart was. He hated that child because he looked like his father. But he wanted to protect the baby because his eyes were like his mother's. 

"You still love her?" I asked. He nodded as replied. "After all this time?"

"Always."

So I decided to leave him alone. I thought I couldn't be with someone who always thought about another girl.

Last month, I asked Chie for help. So she made a blind date with another single teacher. I thought Chie didn't hate me anymore.

Before the blind date, we talked to each other on social media.

I and that teacher were very similar. We were single on our 30. And we taught the students with dead eyes who always plan something.

He always sacrifices himself. He said about his student. He has two lovely clubmates and a cute sister! But he thinkt he was alone. He always said about Genuine Thing.

At least, yours admits it is his plan. My student said it's just a coincidence all the time.

I could find relationships between us. So I waited for the blind date.

Unfortunately, Chie still hated me.

The teacher who I dated was the black long hair woman in the gown. She was shocked too when she met me. We were tricked by Hoshinomiya Chie.

Anyway, we became friends then. We hung out and drank a lot.

She even introduced me to her student. That was the moment I felt the difference between me and her. Her dead eyes student liked her. He said if he was ten years older, he would marry his teacher for sure.

But my dead eyes student didn't.

Two students tried to court me. One was the brag weirdo, another was the narcissistic weirdo who called me old.

That was my tragic story.

But from now on, everything would change.

My dead eyes student was smarter and more scheming than I thought. He saved his classmate from expelling twice. And he could find the legend book of the hot single guy in ANHS. (I contacted a few of them, Chie knew, and stole all of them.)

I thought this defective student could change my fate.

I heard the knock on the door. He was coming.

"Come inside. Ayanokouji." I said.

Author's note: I might be taking a rest----I mean plan for the story for a few days. Please wait for the new chapter.

Another thing, The new volume of CoTE was released. If you've read it already, please don't spoil it in the comment section.

Oh, if someone have a site for a spoiler or somewhere that I can read a spoiler. Please leave the link in this paragraph. Just the link, no content. (Fro prevent spoiling to other readers.)

Thank you very much.