[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (1)

Opening Song.

Harmonic jingle with the jazz music: Welcome----to-----Classroom---of----the---elite----Radio-----!!!!!

Author-San (Who sounds like Dean Martin with the British accent): Hi! My dear readers! Welcome to Welcome to Classroom of the Elite Radio! The radio for everyone in the family! I'm your poor pervert Author-San! And beside me, in this studio. Please give them a warm welcome! our beloved actors and actresses!!!!!

Ayanokouji: Hi, everyone. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, playing Ayanokouji Kiyotaka desu.

Horikita: Hi, Horikita Suzune, playing Horikita Suzune desu.

Kushida: Kushida Kikyo, playing Kushida Kikyo desu. Love you all!

Yamauchi: Hi! Yamauchi  Haru----

Horikita: Is it necessary to introduce ourselves? And what do you mean with me playing myself?

Yamauchi: Oi, it's my-----

Ichinose: I also think it's no need. Oh! My name is Ichinose Honami, playing Ichinose Honami desu!

Yamauchi: You steal my intro----

Author-San: I agreed with you, Ichinose-San! What if we start our program?

Ayanokouji: If you said so. First, thank you to every reader. You all are my tool---

Horikita: What?

Ayanokouji: My tool for increasing our encouragement. I have to thank you a hundred times.

Author-San: Ah, my tears---Well, today, we will do this fanfiction's reaction. I hope we will finish the first volume in one chapter. So I'll give you only highlights and outstanding parts. So we won't waste our time!

Ryuen: Tell them, author. You're just too lazy to do a whole volume!

Ishizaki: Eh! Ryuen-San, why don't you say that Kuku, anymore?

Ryuen: It's my character for acting. I'm not doing it in real life.

Ibuki: No matter how he looks in the set. Ryuen-Kun actually is a good man. He gives me a Persian Fabric for my birthday too.

Ryuen: (Laugh) You exaggerate me, Ibuki-Chan.

Author-San: Well, I will leave this radio to you all. Remember, do your best. And please remember that this isn't the canon for this fanfiction's timeline. Hm. Using canon with the fanfiction is kinda weird.

(Author-San leaves the room.)

Ayanokouji: Ok. Let start our programs. What about we start with our classic opening scene. The bus scene.

Chapter 1

..

Although being called the luckiest man in the world. Sometimes I wonder if it's true.

For example the first school day.

That day, I missed the bus since I overslept.

You may ask, it's just a bus.

No, it's not just any bus. Because when I looked through the window, I saw two cute girls on the bus.

The first girl was the Yamato Nadeshiko. Her long hair is dark as the bottom of the ocean. Her skin is bright as the moon (but not as rough). And she is the ice-princess type. How much Poonya did she have to be beautiful like this?