Vol.2 Chapter 9 Shizuku

The Keyaki mall was full of people like every day. This was the biggest entertaining center in this school. The kids with the money had to spend it. The Keyaki mall supported their desires. Even the broken students like us, usually came to this mall, for someone like Karuizawa's group or Kushida, they came here almost every day.

"Ayanokouji-Kun. What do you think of this dress?" Ichinose said while holding the pink lad dress.

"It's pretty, I guess. " I said. "I think it'll fit with your lace panty---I mean your style."

Ichinose didn't hear my words because she was looking at another wearing.

"It's pretty strange, you know?" She spoke up. "I thought you aren't the kind of guy who asks the girl to the date."

"Are you saying I'm a coward?" I said.

"You said it, not me." Ichinose smiled, she hold her clothes to the counter. "How can I say? In the manga, the character with dead fish eyes like you never ask anyone to hang out with him. They're usually asked or forced by someone. They always say it wastes my energy, I'm an energy conservative."

"I think I haven't told you yet. I want to smile. But I can't. My face's muscle was frozen. I can't even smile or raise my eyebrows though. I want to hang out with my friends too." I explained.

Ichinose laughed.

"What a pity boy."

"But the truth is, I don't come to Keyaki mall today because I want to hang out. I have to get my laptop back from the electronic center. " I said.

"So you don't want to go out with me?"

"No way, I just take a chance to go out with you. I can do my business and hang out with you at the same time. It's killing two birds with a rock."

"You're so cunning sometimes, you know?" Ichinose said teasingly. 

"Well, it doesn't that much---"

"I mean your blackmail plan." 

I turned my face to her. 

"Come on, it doesn't like everyone can plan something this." She said.

"I don't think so, this's a shitty plan. If I'm really genius. I maybe plan something more complex than this. Maybe I called them to the special building. Show them the mock CCTV, and say the school hides those CCTVs. The school knows everything from start, and they just want us to solve the problem by ourselves. Then, threaten them to drop the suit. Something like that."

Ichinose looked at me with surprise.

"Wait. If you can think about that plan, doesn't it mean you're a genius?"

"Nope. I just randomly said it. Um, it's a good plan, isn't it?"

We walked to the electronic center. On the way, Ichinose met many friends, she greeted and talked to them. We had walked for only 2 minutes and we had to stop to talk with them. Luckily, we met none of my classmates.

We went into the electronic center around 5 p.m. The trial might begin now, I hoped everything would be fine.

I went to the counter. That employee who looked creepy wasn't there. The employee who greeted me was a girl with purple hair.

"Good afternoon, how can I help you?"

"Em. My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I got the laptop and the camera fixed here."

Ms. employee nodded and started typing something on her computer. A few moments later. She handed me my laptop and Sakura's camera.

After I paid my bill, I asked Ichinose to go out.