R E A D I T !

D I S C L A I M E R

The Impregnated by the Billionaire was a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Business, Places and Events are either a products of Writer's broad imagination or used in fictitious manners.

Any resemblance to the actual person, living or dead, locals or event is entirely coincidence.

R E M I N D E R :

▪︎I'm not a Professional Author, please Don't expect too much from this story.

▪︎Some chapters are unedited. It contains typogrammatical errors and strong language. I understand that some readers doesn't like any vulgar word, spare me my dear readers the story are not filtered.

▪︎I do not owned the photos, it's all credited to the owners. The story was a mix genre, but I choose that it was a Romance genre.

▪︎The main characters has a flaws and toxic attitude. There are few chapters with a matured scenes, you may skip if you don't want to read it.

▪︎It is a Tagalog Story.

▪︎Updates are not going to be frequent. I am opened for criticism. Any suggestions or comments, just leave on comment section nor message me.

G R E E T I N G S !

Hello readers,

A pleasant day to everyone! Thank you for reading the Impregnated by the Billionaire (Tagalog), I hope you'll finish the whole story before leaving hmmm. . . May god bless you guys♡. Love you all muwah!

All Rights Reserved ©

M A R E N G J I J I N G