"whether she loved me or not, i'm done. i'm just gonna find a new bitch and move on."

"how will she react to that?"

"she won't like it but i don't care."

"do you still love her?" she asks.

"why you asking me that?"

"because for you to be over someone, you sure are focusing a lot about what she did."

"i'm over her." i state.

"no you're not." she challenges.

"yea i am." i say angrily.

"well you getting with a new bitch while you still love her is foul. you need to realize that."
(flashback over)

"you good mike?" tom asks.

"yea. i just can't believe that happened to her." i reply.

"i fucking can." gabrielle remarks.

"gabbi." leo says sternly.

"i'm sorry. i just never liked her." gabrielle shrugs.

"who has?" tom asks in a duh tone.

kiara pov (2 days later, December 20, 2022)
i walk out of one of the doors leading to the bus lot. i walk down the stairs. i spot aliana talking to will. i sigh and walk in their direction.

last time i talked to will, it didn't go too well. he got really upset with me after i decided to start talking to mikey. although i'm not with mikey anymore and cameron tried to rape me, i haven't talked to will since.

i walk up to aliana and will and stand beside aliana.

"hey." i say. i smile lightly.

"hey." will replies. he looks at me sympathetically. "about cameron-" i cut him off.

"don't worry about it." i sigh.

"i'm sorry i-"

"will, you have nothing to be sorry for. he chose to do what he did. you had no say in that." i say.

"ok. we can still be friends if you want." he says. he looks to me unsure.

"sure." i shoot him an assuring smile.

"ok. i just never knew how you were feeling." he says.

"i understand." i reply.

a blacked out lamborghini truck pulls up along the curb. the passenger window rolls down.

"let's go kiara." tobiah says.

i smile. "ok. i'm coming."

"who's that?" will asks.

"my brother." i reply. he looks at me awkwardly. "long story."

he nods his head in response.