Chapter- 38 girlfriend

Sanjay’s POV

"Honey look at me, what you just said, who said you don’t deserve me… who said you are not worth… you are morethan worth my dear… you said I deserve better… why I want better when I have the best… yes you are the best sanvi. If you talk about that scars on your body, those scars shows how strong you are. You have endured so much alone but now let’s share the pain. I know I can’t change the past but I will be with you from now on till my last breath. I will protect you, I don’t let any one hurt you either physically or mentally… I know you are broken but give me one chance I will fill every single piece of your broken heart with my love", I said gently cupping her face without breaking eye contact.

She hugged me and exclaimed, "why Jay? Why you love me this much. Why are you so stubborn".

I wrapped my hands around her waist and hugged her tightly inhaling her scent. "Because I love you and my girl is such a pure soul she deserves all the love", I whispered in her ear.

"I love you Jay", she said nuzzling in to my neck.

Finally she said... My heart skipped a beat, now I am the happiest man in the world.
I released her from hug and captured her lips with mine. This time she kissed me back, it is a passionate kiss. She is pouring all her love in the kiss. She is trying to dominate so I let her. I wanted to show how much I love her in this kiss but I understood how much she loves me.

Our kiss is disturbed by the door sound. Abhi is smirking while standing at the door. Sanvi hid her face on my chest.

"Don’t you know how to knock", I snapped.

"I do know how to knock but I don’t know that you are doing this in the living room", his smirk deepened.

While I was glaring at him, a group of people came in.
"Sanvi", Chitra roared as she walked to us. I released her waist and make her stand on her feet.

Shreyan, Vedha and Abhi also came and sat on the couch. Shreyan and Abhi are looking at me meaningfully with smirks on their faces. I know what they mean, they are asking for an explanation.

"Are you alright Sanvi", Vedha asked.

"Yeah I am fine", said Sanvi.

"Then why you are crying", Chitra exclaimed.

"No I am not", Sanvi replied.

"Your eyes are wet and red, I am sure you cried", Chitra said in displeasure. Chitra knows her friend a lot.. Just with a glance she discovered that Sanvi cried.

"Did Sanjay made you upset? Sanjay I know you both are not in talking terms but you don’t have to hurt our Sanvi", Vedha said acting serious. Wow such a drama queen.

"No Vedha, he didn’t hurt me", Sanvi said immediately.

"Are you sure? Tell me if he hurt you I will give him a flying kick", Shreyan smirked.

"No he didn’t. Why are you all accusing him", she said irritatedly.

"Yeah how can I hurt my girlfriend", I commented.

"Your girlfriend?" Chitra narrowed her eyes.
"Yeah", I replied.

"Since when?" Vedha asked curiously.

" This morning", I chuckled.

They looked at Sanvi for confirmation, her face is crimson red. I held her hand and said, "from now on I am her boyfriend". They glanced Sanvi and She nodded at them hiding her face on my chest.

"Wow Sanvi, finally you are dating", Chitra exclaimed happily.

"Take care of our friend, if you hurt her I will break your bones", Vedha said playfully.