Chapter- 27 Her painful past

Sanjay’s POV

"How can I love my self when I am the reason for my parent’s death", she said and tears started flowing from her eyes.

"It’s not your fault Sanvi", I squeezed her hand.

"How can you say that it is not my fault when you know nothing about it", she asked with teary eyes.

"I don’t know what you are talking about but I am sure that it was not your fault at all", I replied.

We stayed silently for a while after that she started talking and I didn’t disturbed her until she finishes.

"You know Sanjay, we used to live in newyork when I am child. My mother owns some restaurents and hotels there and so many businesses, she is like a queen very strong woman".
"My father supported her in her every step, they used to make time to spend with me even when they were very busy.
I had a little brother who is six years younger than me, we used to play a lot. My mom wanted to make me strong just like her so she used to teach me every thing in a friendly manner. We are a happy family until we came here".

Sanvi continued saying…

"We used go on vacation every year. When I am 11 years old, I said I wanted to go to India for vacation and they gladly agreed to it. Their origins are from India, they love our country so much so they thought of shifting business from there to here. I am excited to come here and finally arrived".

"When we arrive it was already evening, my uncle who is my father’s best friend came pick us. My father was very happy to meet his old friend, so was I".

"We started our drive to my uncle’s house. Uncle was driving, my father sat in co pilot seat where as my mom holding my four years old brother in her arms and me sat on back seat".

"I was overjoyed looking out of the window roaring happily But my happiness not last long".

"Uncle Vinay observed that a car was following us all the way from airport".

"My mom panicked.. we were driving in a lonely way where there were no people. only our car and a car which is following us were visible".

"'Don’t worry its okay, we will call police', my father assured her taking my brother from her hands. My mom hold me tightly, panicking. I never seen my mom panicking for anything. She was a woman who doesn't fear for anyone".

"Its okay if there are no kids with us, its ok if we are the only ones but what about my kids, I can’t see them hurt, she said anxiously. She was shivering with fear but she feared for us not for her life".

"Don’t worry, I am calling police now my father said and about call but another car rushed towards us from front.
Uncle turned our car to avoid clashing but the car get hit to the tree missing balance. We all jerked suddenly but we didn’t get hurt however Uncle hit his head to the steering and passed out".

"Sure enough a gang of 15 men attacked our car. My father locked the car so that they can't do anything but they started hitting our car with rods. within few minutes our car glass broke in to pieces hurting us".

"We got off from the car and started running away from them but they chased behind us".

"Unexpectedly we divided... my father holding my brother ran one side and my mother and I ran another side".

"It started raining but we kept on running in the rain without observing surroundings, after some time we found ourselves in a forest. We don’t know to continue running or to go back So We stopped running, my mom analyzed our surroundings to find a way out but then a man rushed towards us and tried to stab me however my mom kicked him in the stomach making him fall".