Chapter- 54 attack

Authors POV

Their eyes widened looking the recording.

The Video recorded when they entered parking lot and exiting also but middle part was deleted so someone deliberately cut the brakes and deleted the recording.

"Ashwin enquire about this and arrange bodyguards to guard Sanvi 24/7", Sanjay ordered and Ashwin nodded firmly.

"The danger is not over yet, we have to be careful Sanvi", Sanjay remarked.

"Leave me Sanjay or else you will get hurt and I don't want that", Sanvi said with tears.

"Don't say that Sanvi I will protect you and you don't loose anyone this time. I am with you", he said while hugging her.

"No Jay, just leave me... they will kill me this time and they will kill you too if you are with me. Just leave me... leave me", she roared.
She is a crying mess and wiggling from his hold without listening to him. She was out of control. Anxiousness hit her brain not giving her a chance to calm down.

"Don't be stupid Sanvi", he shouted and held her hands. She stopped abruptly and breakdown in his arms while crying loudly.

"I love you Sanvi and I will be with you no matter what", he said caressing her hair.
"I love you too Jay", she replied and fainted again.

"I will find that bastard and kill him, I swear Sanvi". He said to fainted Sanvi and called Shreyan.

The hospital staff also little sad for Sanvi who always here to save people is now lying on the hospital bed.

***

One week passed. Sanvi get to normal state and Sanjay is searching for the person who is trying to kill Sanvi. He arranged tight security for Sanvi.

"I am not a celebrity Jay, why you kept four bodyguards for me", she said in disbelief.

"You have to feel happy because I wanted arrange 20 but only kept four", he replied pinching her nose.

"Now I am going to office, I will pick you up from hospital at evening and yeah be careful, don't bother guards", he said and kissed her forehead before he left.

Sanvi went to hospital with guards. She was uneasy they are following her everywhere, if she went to operation theatre then they will stand infront of operation theatre. When she is in her office then they will guard her standing infront of her office. Even her juniors are afraid to talk to her looking at the bodyguard's.

Its time her to get off work. When she was about go out her phone rang and it was unfamiliar number. She dared not pick up the call but the phone kept on ringing so she finally picked up the call.

"Hello Samiksha", a familiar voice came from the phone.

"Uncle Vinay?", She said.

"Yeah Samiksha, I want to meet you", he stated.

"Why?", She asked.

"It's an emergency and I want to talk you right now. can you come and meet me", he said. his voice is little shivering.

"What? Right now? I am sorry, I am about go home and I don't want to meet you", she said calmly.

"Samiksha, it's about your accident which happened 15 years ago. come immediately, I don't have much time and yeah don't tell to anyone", he replied.

Hearing him saying that her body trembled... is it true, will he tell me. "Why should I believe you?", She questioned calmly not showing her true emotions.

"Samkisha, I don't have much time. Please come, I will tell you everything, if not me then no one can tell about the person who attacked you 15 years ago and who is attacking you right now", he informed tensely.

"Ok, where can I meet you?" She asked. He gave the address before disconnecting the call.

She called Sanjay immediately and told him about the conversation with Vinay.

"Don't go Sanvi, it is not safe. I think he is planning something", he said.

"No Jay, I want to go. His voice seemed sincere and there are gaurds with me always, what he can do?", she replied.
"I want to know about that person who has that much revenge on me".

"Ok sanvi, I will also come. Let the driver send you there and I will come directly".

"Ok", she replied and disconnected the call.

She climbed the car and told address of the restaurant to the driver. Sanvi went there followed by guards.

When she went to there what she saw is different from what she thought. There was a huge accident and a person died on the spot and he is none other than Vinay.

She tensely stepped forward to see him but a bullet came in her direction making her shock but the guard reacted fastly and pushed her taking the bullet on his shoulder.

She screamed in horror, soon started a shoot out. Guards are shooting but there are only four and opposite are 15 members. within two minutes all the four guards took bullets for Sanvi and collapsed on the ground. Only Sanvi is there standing and shivering, she tried to call Sanjay but her scared self didn't helped her to move an inch.

The men in black aimed her with their guns. she was scared and closed her eyes shut however what she expected didn't happened. She opened her eyes and saw Around 18 strong men in black holding guns appeared infront of her making a human shield infront of her. There happened a big shoot out and opposite turned around and left unable to kill her.

"Are you ok, Sanvi?", A familiar voice asked her.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

Hope you like this chapter

Again attack uff... who is the familiar person that saved her? Any guesses?

Please vote and comment your thoughts and suggestions🤗

Bye guys... Take care💕

💜