Chapter- 48 alive..!

Authors pov

Not a single word coming out from her mouth. She was trembling with tears, her legs were shaking. Her heartbeat was raising like it will explode at any time.  She was in shock... she couldn't believe her eyes, her vision is blurred due to tears... she wiped her tears to get clear vision.

"Mom..." she managed to utter that word finally.

"Mom", she exclaimed loudly and ran towards her. They all taken aback witnessing the scene infront of them.

Sanvi ran to her and hugged her taking her off guard. She flinched by sudden jerk when Sanvi hugged her but she stand straightly and wrapped her hands around Sanvi unknowingly.

All the guestes and her friends along with Sanjay looked at them curiously.
They don't understand what was going on, at the same time Adhitya's father also came from behind.

"Mom, I thought you left me", Sanvi cried breaking the hug.

Sumitra, Adhitya's mom is looking at Sanvi without even blinking. Sanvi is looking the same as Sumitra. Tears left from Sumitra's eyes unknowingly looking at Sanvi's crying face. She not even utter a single word.

"Sanvi why are you making a fuss here", Priya roared and earned a hard glare from Sanjay.

"Mom, it's me princy", Sanvi cried out.
"Princy....", Sumitra mumbled.

"Yeah mom, you said I have to live for you and I have to fight for my life. I did as you said and you know I punished them mom, they are in prison now", Sanvi said with trembling voice.

"Princy...", Sumitra cried loudly.

"Vishwa see I said our princy is alive but you and police didn't believed me".

"Dad", Sanvi cried when Vishwa is looking at her surprised. tears are forming in his eyes looking at his daughter.

"Princy", he hugged her.
"We thought you left us 15 years ago thank god you are alive", Vishwa exclaimed.

"How can you believe this girl uncle? I think she is not your daughter as she died 15 years ago. How can a dead person still alive", Priya roared with hatred.

"Priya", Sanvi roared.

"Don't shout, just prove us you are princy then I will believe", priya said indifferently.

Sanvi immediately took out her pendant from her neck and showed it.
"Mom do you remember this pendant, you presented me this on my 10th birthday saying that my father prepared it a long ago..."

Looking at the pendant Sumitra and Vishwa nodded with tearful eyes.

"What if you are a thief and you just taken that from princy's deadbody and pretending as her", Priya accused.

"Priya mind your language", Sumitra warned.
"She is looking exactly same as her mother yougerself", vishwa said.

"I am seeing myself in her, her every feature just replica of me", said Sumitra caressing Sanvi's cheek.

"I don't believe her, first she trapped Sanjay and now you", Priya spat madly.

"We don't want your consent", Sanvi said.
"Not only me no one will believe you, if you say you are the girl who died a long back", Priya commented.

"DNA test will do", Shreyan said from nowhere. He proved one more time that he is a doctor.

"Then I am ready for the test", Sanvi said and all went to hospital.

After taking blood Shreyan sent it to the lab. "We have to wait till tomorrow for reports", Shreyan stated.

...

The next morning they all gathered at priya's house as Sumitra and Vishwa are living there for the timebeing.

Shreyan read the reports and stated its positive means it is proved that she is the daughter of Sumitra and Vishwa.

Actually Sumitra and Vishwa believed Sanvi yesterday itself because they can sense their daughter but they only agreed for DNA test to prove to the world.

When she showed that pendant, Sumitra found that is not a fake one. Her father craved the letters SB on the backside of the pendant and they are there so it proved that it is the original one and Sanvi's appearance is same as Sumitra. In past Vishwa used to say that when Sanvi grown up, she exactly looks like Sumitra and now she as same as her.

"You are a doctor and you forged the reports... bitch", Priya shouted.

Sumitra slapped Priya hearing the word bitch. "How dare you call my daughter with that name. Do you know who is she? She is Samiksha Bardhwaj, the heir of Bardhwaj group and you are not even worth to call her by her name", Sumitra roared.

Sanjay's eyes widened hearing that. He asked so many times, what is her real identity but she never told him and it turned out to be she is the millinior and even richer than him.

Bardhwaj group is the largest and powerful in newyork and it is the leading company in USA, it has so many branches all over the world. He is negotiating a project with them and it is succeeded. Actually he have to go the meeting in newyork on yesterday but they postponed saying CEO has another appointment and she will meet him in India itself but he never expected that the CEO is Sanvi's mother.

"Sam", Vishwa and Sumitra cried.
"This is Adhitya, your brother", Sumitra introduced.

"Mom, I know Adhitya and he is the reason now we are together", Sanvi said and hugged Adhitya.

"I thought you are looking like my sister but you are really my sister, I am so happy", Adhitya cried.

"Silly, don't cry", Sanvi wiped his tears but she herself is crying.

Sanjay just stood aside looking at family reunion.

"Jay", Sanvi called out but he stood there and gave her bright smile, telling her to chat with them but she ran towards Sanjay and dragged him to them.

"Mom he is Sanjay, my boyfriend", she introduced.

"Boyfriend?" Sumitra and Vishwa asked Almost at the sametime.

"Yeah, I don't want to lie to you so I am telling the truth. he is my boyfriend and the one who made me happy and made me understand what life is", Sanvi told them.

"Hello mam", Sanjay greeted with a handshake.
"Wait you are Sanjay Saho right, CEO of Saho group and we are going to sign a business deal", Vishwa asked doubtedly.

"Yeah", Sanjay replied.
" I heard about you young man. Nice to meet you", Vishwa shook his hand.

Varun and Vasu also came to priya's house when they heard the news from Chitra.

"Sanvi", Vasu called as he entered the house.

"Father", she went to him.

"Mom, he is father Vasu. He adopted me after the accident and taken care of me in these years and he is brother Varun, he saved me from those cruel people", sanvi introduced them with so much gratitude.

Sanvi's parents thanked Vasu and varun for taking care of her.

"These are my best friends, Chita and Vedha and they both are my brothers and Sanjay's bestfriends", Sanvi introduced.

They all happy for Sanvi. After long 15 years she get to know that her parents not died and it is the happiest news for her.

Sanvi is talking with her parents about her past life but she never left Sanjay's hand. She wants her parents but she doesn't want to leave Sanjay either.

All are happy but Vinay and Priya are not. Vinay looking at the family gloomily while Priya spitting venom looking at the intervene hands of Sanjay and Sanvi.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

Have you guessed this turning before?

If you like this chapter please vote and comment your thoughts... It means a lot to me🤗

Bye..  Take care and I love you💜