S05 E35: World Cup, Challenge Cup, and The Outset

A/n: Hello, hello! It had been a while since I did an author's note and at the beginning of the chapter. We're trying new things here, lmao. 

I haven't updated in more than a week so here is a long chapter that is just.. all over the place. And to the people who are still reading this, thank you! Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Filming all of the pivotal scenes already, Isabella was satisfied with all of the scenes that she got to film with the cast. Right now, she was filming a scene that she had with Ariana, which should have ended a few takes ago but both of them just seem to have the giggles.

"I swear to god Isabella, if you don't stop, we're not gonna finish."

Isabella shrugged and sat on the bed, a small grin on her face. "I'm not doing anything, you're the one laughing right now."

With one last flick of the middle finger, Ariana took a deep breath and put her acting skills into play, finally getting the take they needed.

When they were both walking towards the parking lot, both of them were chatting amongst themselves, with Isabella talking about the awkward studio encounter she had with Isabelle when she and Hailee were there.

"Dude, I never want that to happen again. I wanted the earth to just fucking swallow me."

"I thought Izzy didn't like you like that?"

Isabella shrugged and just shook her head. "I don't know man, she was just so fucking weird."

"She was practically shoving you towards other women, but when it came to Hailee she stopped? It could maybe be because she knows Hailee has a chance with you?" Ariana gave her a knowing look making Isabella rolled her eyes playfully.

Izzy shook her head and they both stopped in front of their cars since their parking spots were beside each other. "I just don't like these kinds of awkward situations."

"But do you still have feelings for Izzy?" Isabella immediately shook her head. "See, then everything is sorted out. It doesn't have to be awkward, plus Isabelle has no right to be jealous. And don't think about that, right now just focus on the world cup so that you could come back to me and we could finish this amazing movie."

Isabella shook her head. "You do know that I can't make the World Cup go faster right? Whether I'm prepared or not. It's all kinda scheduled."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella flew to the Netherlands already seeing as the Women's World Cup would be held at the Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium, all three of them choosing to host it together, while Michelle and the twins flew to Los Angeles with Scarlett, Cosmo, and Rose to do a few things for Outset before they would all be flying to watch the World Cup and to watch Christen since they were playing the challenge cup.

The moment they landed, they had a few errands so they immediately went to the stadium so the twins and Rose could stay with Christen since they wanted to see her first. 

Arriving at the stadium, they parked the car. Michelle brought out the stroller of the twins since they are bringing Cosmo and Theo with them while they go and do a few interviews since they just launched The Outset a few days ago.

Walking into the stadium, all eyes were on them as the 6 of them walked into the stadium. Cosmo was in the stroller that Michelle was pushing, her other hand had Aquila's hand while Scarlett help Rose and Diana. The 6-year-olds were talking to the 12-year-old in a very loud and animated way making their Moms look at them amused.