S03 E11: Hawaii Show

After spending 3 days in Puerto Rico, catching up with family, visiting the orphanage, and taking everything in, they flew to Hawaii for the end of the North American leg of the tour.

They all walked out of the private jet (where they all miraculously fit, including the crew) and straight into the vans that were waiting for them to bring them to the hotel they were staying at.

//

Michelle sat beside Christen protectively while slurping on a coconut while Christen looked kind of paranoid.

"Christen is having a hard time keeping still."

"Well the last time we came here, you got shot."

Mitch gave her wife a supportive squeeze before taking her fingers and intertwining them together.

"Oh yeah, that shit happened."

"What do you mean 'that shit happened', honey how could you forget you getting shot? by your father? It literally happened at the beginning of the year and it's May."

Mitch avoided eye contact, trying to stop herself from smiling as she looked around the hotel room.

"You sometimes forget the uneventful stuff ya know."

Michelle shrugged making Christen look at her in disbelief.

"I can't with you right now Martins."

"HEY! I'M A PRESS!"

"Are you though?"

"That's cold Chris, COLD!"

Christen chuckled and pulled her wife closer when she was pulling away.

"Noooo I was joking."

"Were you though? Were you?"

"Of course I was, you are definitely a Press."

"Stoooop pulling meeeeeee,  my coconut!! I still plan on making this into a bra later!"

"With THAT coconut? Honey that looks small, your boobs will spill out."

"You'd like that, won't you?"

Mitch made eye contact with Christen while wiggling her eyebrows making Chris laugh as she playfully pushed her wife away from her.

//

Christen stayed at the veranda of the hotel room, where it gives them a perfect view of the beach where the younger ones were at right now getting a tan and looking after the twins. They watched in amusement as they ran away from the waves (with Sean getting caught and falling on his face making the twins laugh at him).

"You ready to join them?"

Christen hummed and turned around, wrapping her arms around her wife's neck.

"Let's enjoy our alone time for a bit."

Mitch hummed, wrapping her arms around Christen's waist as they leaned back and continued watching them from afar.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Being in Hawaii kind of relaxed Mitch a little bit more than the other cities that they had been in (aside from Puerto Rico because damn, Puerto Rico was beautiful). Hawaii just has this vibe to it. So she's here, tanning by the poolside, trying to relax before having to go to rehearsals beside Isabella, who was doing the same thing.

"How's everything going with 100 thieves?"

Isabella looked at her Mom and shrugged.

"Rae, Matt, and Jack have been keeping me on the loop with 100T and shit so that is great. We're planning on signing someone else and we're doing shoots with her when we come back to LA so it's gonna be busy when we get back."