S04 E11: Last Day, Bodega and Unexpected Family Reunion

It was 7 in the morning and Michelle just finished with some laps in their lap pool and just got off from her run. She wore a white tanktop and short, her slightly tan skin glistening under the light brcause of sweat and a wireless headset on her ear as she fluidly moved in the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

She started bopping her head to the music while making scrambled eggs, getting startled when someone wrapped their arms around her waist. Michelle turned around and grinned when she saw a sleepy Christen smiling at her.

She removed her headset and gave her wife a kiss on the lips.

"Good morning my love, I am sorry I'm sweaty, I just came back from a run."

Christen leaned forward, capturing Michelle's lips in between hers once again for another kiss, their huge smiles forcing them to pull away.

"You should go take a shower before the twins wake up, I'll take over for you."

Christen took the spatula from Mitch's hand giving the older women no other choice but to follow her orders. She watched in amusement as her wife huffed and gave her a small pout but turned around to go shower anyway.

"Oh and Mitch?"

The summoned person turned around, raising an eyebrow questioningly.

"You should wear tank tops more, you look hot. Though your usual work out clothes are hotter."

Michelle looked at Christen confused.

"My normal work out clothes are just sportsbra."

"Exactly."

Michelle smirked, shaking her head.

"And people think I'm lewd."

Christen smirked and sent her a wink and watched as her wife slapped her own ass as she walked away, making the younger woman laugh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella had woken up a few minutes ago and is just laying down, thinking about how these past few month would play out. She never imagine living far away from her mother. I mean, she's still in California, the same state, and would only life 30 minutes away from home, but with Michelle and Christen's lifestyle ofmhaving to always travel, 30 minutes could become 5 hours through a plane.

Paige: What are you thinking of beautiful?

Isabella looked down at her phone and smiled. She was on a face time call with Paige, like they do every morning when they wake up, and flashed her a dazzling smile.

Isabella: It's just going to be weird not seeing Mom, Mama and the twins everyday from now on.

She watched her girlfriend nod and humm.

Paige: It's going to take a while to get used to it.

Isabella: At least I'm going to be staying behind with you. Which reminds me, the Bodega launch was moved at 1 so Mom and Mama expect the both of us before hand so we could help with the set ups that are needed.

Paige nodded her head, greatful that she is being accepted intomthe family with open arms.

Paige: Okay, we could make our lunch date into brunch or something.

Isabella: Sure, but just know that I am still eating breakfast.

Paige chuckled and shook her head.

Paige: of course you are honey.

They talked for a few more minutes before they hang up so they could do their morning routines then going down to help her moms with breakfast.