S05 E01: Bloopers and Movers

A/n: This is still in 2026 so...

Isabella and Paige let out a huge sigh, looking at everything they had done that day. The semester starts in 2 weeks and they both had just finished packing everything in the boxes.

The athletes are mandated to come to school earlier than anyone else because they start training before the actual semester starts, which means Isabella has to drive to school later that day so she could be introduced to the team, then they will have team bonding.

Isabella found herself leaning on Paige's shoulder, staring at the shower in disgust.

"They said we're allowed to make renovations right?"

Paige hummed and nodded. She then looked at Isabella, trying not to laugh at the facial expression she had on her face.

//

The violet-haired girl looked at the camera, giggling like a teenager.

"She is really passionate about her showers."

//

They ended up pulling out the whiteboard that Isabella insisted on getting (Why in the hell? Paige has no clue) they started writing down all of the things that needed renovating, with Isabella going as far as drawing the layout they both agreed on.

Paige took a step back, after 2 hours of planning, they finally finished. She looked at Isabella's drawing of the layout in awe at how detailed it is.

"Wow, this is beautiful honey. Did you ever think of being an architect?"

Isabella laughed and shook her head. She glanced at her girlfriend, loving how her girlfriend appreciates what she did since all she could see right now are crooked lines and things she wanted to change.

The younger girl smiled at the streamer, letting her girlfriend pull her into a hug.

//

"I have always been critical of myself."

Isabella shrugged her shoulders as she sat on the couch, her upper body erect as she had this poise like she always does.

"I guess that's why people are intimidated by me. I don't know. Growing up, I watched my Mom get pushed around, not only by Ryan and Jonathan but people who she used to work for.  When she was starting, she was perceived as this underdog and they wouldn't listen to her because she was a woman. There were times where I had to stick up for her because her anxiety got too much, so I guess I just don't want other people to push me around as they did with mom."

She gave the camera a sad smile.

"This is why I am always critical of myself and that's something Mom had been telling me for years since she didn't me to go through the same pressure she had. But, I guess I am my mother's daughter."

//

Paige stared at Isabella as she took a nap before they had to drive to Stanford, her mind going back to what her girlfriend said during the one-on-one interview thingy.

She started listing down the similarities of Isabella and Michelle in her mind, chuckling when she realized one thing.

She really is her mother's daughter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michelle, Christen and the twins are back shooting for Charlie's Angels back in London. They were getting ready to wrap up shooting, with production ending in 2 weeks, so Christen was able to be here before the season started.