S05 E09: Michelle @ 41

The week went by with Stephanie staying in New York with Mitch because after the whole Weed Cookie fiasco, Christen felt a bit better knowing Steph was there to help her wife out with everything in case anything happens again.

Plus, Michelle felt those edible the whole day when she woke up and Lexie felt the same so they spent that day resting, which means Stephanie was the one running around the whole day. She didn't do a lot since she can't do some of the errands without Michelle being there, but she felt like she ran around New York City 4 times and more because everything was all over town.

She wonders how Michelle does everything when she is not there (since she does her work from home) but then she remembers, it's Michelle we are talking about. She would be able to do everything and then some.

But she eventually got the cannabis out of her system and started doing everything herself, but Stephanie stayed since she got a glimpse of what she does, and decided her boss really needed her help. It also helps that Michelle has been going to theaters as well for something she wouldn't tell anyone.

"We Didn't Start The Fire" blared through the speakers of the whole condominium. Michelle, Aquila, and Diana were found headbanging and jumping around as the three of them cooked breakfast, using their hands as invisible microphones.

Lexie walked out of her room, watching the three of them with a smile on her face.

Noticing the new person in the room, Michelle turned back and grinned at Lexie, putting the plate of eggs and bacon on the table.

"Hey sleepyhead, Steph is on her way from the hotel so you better get some bacon before she comes and ransacks the whole thing."

Aquila and Diana both took their seats, making a face as they agreed with their Mom.

"Stephanie has a big appetite."

"Yeah, if you want to eat, I suggest you grab a plate."

Lexie gave her best friend an amused look, not surprised that they were sassy since Isabella was just, if not more, sassy. Michelle shrugged, the smile on her face widening when her daughters continued banging their heads to the music while using their hands to get some greasy bacon.

"They remind me of Isabella."

Michelle chuckled and nodded their head.

"They're something alright."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella had just woken up, but she could already hear a bunch of people running around their house since a bunch of people were coming here today for a thanksgiving celebration, and to celebrate her Mom's 41st birthday.

//

Isabella sat in front of the camera, holding silver streamers in her hand.

"We are celebrating with Mom and Mama's friends today for Mom's birthday and on Thanksgiving, we are going to Grandpa Cody's house and Palos Verde where most family is going to be so that we would be able to celebrate with both."

Paige walked in the room, not knowing that Isabella was filming the interview part, but stopped when she noticed the camera. She gave Harold and the crew a shy smile before facing Isabella.

"Chris asked me to go and get something, so I'll see you in a bit?"

Isabella's smile widened and she nodded her head, watching Paige go over and kissed her on the cheek before giving the camera another smile and making her way out. Izzy turned back to the camera, meeting Harold's smirk.