StarStudded Cast of Glory Days: Unraveling Michelle Martins' Past

2018 was an exciting year for all of the soccer fans out there, seeing Michelle Martins (now changed her name to Michelle Press after getting married to her wife, Christen Press last August 2020 in their Los Angeles home) came out to Chicago, Illinois for the finals of the Tournament of Nations where the USWNT won against Brazil. Later on that year, Martins finally made her long-awaited debut with the national team as she was put on the roster for the CONCACAF Tournament. 

She, later on, became a household name as she expanded her projects and started doing everything and anything outside of soccer. Turns out she had her Broadway debut when she was 4, had been choreographing for Beyonce and Rihanna since she was in college, directed some of our favorite tv-series and movies, and is a general surgeon AND a firefighter.

It was no secret that Michelle lived a very hard life growing up, she had opened up about it countless times, but actually seeing it in the film is something that everyone had been looking forward to.

Is there a trailer for the Glory Days: Unraveling Michelle Martin's Past film?

We have been waiting for this for what feels like ages now since Michelle announced the film a year ago, the trailer of the movie has finally been put out for the world to see and we are all more excited to see it now more than ever. The wardrobe is gorgeous, the music is amazing and the cinematography (as we have seen so far) is just impeccable. It also helps that we know Michelle is the one in charge of everyone's wardrobe, I mean, have you seen her Instagram? 

Who is directing Glory Days?

The brilliant Michelle Press herself. Sources said that this project is her legacy, something that she would carry her whole life. She worked closely with a few of her best friends (all of which would also be featured in the films) and people she had worked with in the past films. 

"I felt like I had to do this. I feel like I had lived through so much in such a short amount of time. There are so many times in my life where I felt like it should have ended there, but here I am. I am a beautiful wife, 3 beautiful daughters, and another child on the way. I want to show people that despite the shit life may throw your way, you could still come out on top."

Michelle is also the one who wrote the script, chose the actors, and produced the movies.

Who has been cast in the Glory Days films?

Aside from finally getting to know more about the actress, the cast is what also got our gears turning. From the gecko, the stars of the film are already very eye-catching, with Hailee Steinfeld (playing Michelle Martins), Zendaya Coleman (playing Santana Lopez), Chloe Graze-Moretz (playing Brittany Pierce), and Saoirse Ronan (playing Quinn Fabray), Michelle finally released the rest of the cast list and we are not disappointed,