S04 E14: Halley's Comet

The filming of Charlie's Angels in London was successful, in fact, they ended up finishing a week earlier than expected so they were able to go and film in the next location, Paris, where they are now.

They were supposed to start filming in 2 days, but they decided to fly earlier to finally get the break that all of them deserved before flying to Norway, then back to Los Angeles where they will help Isabella and Paige move to their apartment.

Now, they were at this cafe around the corner of their hotel getting breakfast. Santana, Scarlett, Michelle, Christen, and the twins were sitting outside, just soaking up the sun.

"Remember when you out up a popcorn shop here in Paris with your ex-husband?"

Scarlett snarked at her, causing the girls to laugh.

"Don't even remind me. That was interesting."

They ended up finishing breakfast after 20 minutes, but now they were just sitting there, telling stories. Michelle looked up from where she was sitting and noticed a familiar blonde walking all alone.

"CLAIRE!!!"

Her cousin turned around and grinned when she saw Michelle. She jogged towards where they were, pulling Mitch in a hug, followed by Christen, Scarlett, and Santana, kissing the cheeks of the twins.

"What are you doing here? Where are the rest?"

"Oh, Dad is gonna accept an award for the closet company. But Phil had to stay for a while cause he had a client, Dad, Mitch, Cam, Gloria and Many are somewhere and the kids stayed home. I heard they were going to your house for a party."

Michelle hummed and nodded her head, scootching over so Claire could sit in between her and Santana.

"Yeah, last day with friends before headed to college. So what do you have planned?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella and Paige woke up at the crack of dawn so that they could start preparing for the party they were going to have.

It's like a "farewell" even though they were all for sure going to see each other soon because she works with almost half her friends again but it was going to take a while before she could come back home with training and college and this was her way of formally introducing Paige to most of them.

"How many or vegans?"

"I think it's only Billie, but you know them, they prefer vegan options."

"So we should make maybe 3 cauliflower pizzas?"

Isabella hummed and nodded as she checked over the checklist they made since she wanted to make everything by hand. This is what her mother did everything she hosted a party, make sure that everything was gourmet. She can't serve wine since most of them are still under the age of 21, so she had to make sure that the food was decent.

Stephanie walked into the kitchen, holding a bunch of bags of groceries where a bunch of ingredients was there.

"Here you go, boss."

"Thank you so much Steph, you are a literal lifesaver."

Paige walked over to Staph and grabbed some of the bags from her hand.

"Anything for you Izzy. So Rui and I will be going on our date night, but you could always call any of us when you need anything more."

Isabella nodded, hugging Stephanie as she started walking out, saying goodbye to Paige. They went back to prepping for their party.