S05 E27: Reputation

Instagram post:

liked by MichelleMartins, billieeillish, badgalriri and 82,630,990 othersisabellapress: 04/15/27

isabellapress: 04/15/27

view all 84,514,726 comments
MichelleMartins: Proud of you, mi amor

christenpress: ❤❤❤

haileestainfeld: that's my bestfriend!!!

taylorswift: I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear it

badgalriri: We're all bout to turn up!

username1: From bitchin hours, to healing hours, we love to see that

username2: When she said soon, I didn't think this soon??? Like let me save first

username3: TAKE ALL MY MONEY

username4: I would literally die for this family

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Isabella Press' New Album co-written by Taylor Swift???

Isabella Press (20) just recently made her official instagram announcement about her ever awaiting second album and this is what we know so far:

According to inside sources, the 20 year old's album called 'Healing Hours' acting as a small sequel to her first album 'Bitchin Hours' was written back on December after her break up with Twitch Streamer, Paige Nicholas, also known as Luna Oni by her viewers.

It is said that they both mutually broke up and the streamer moved out of their shared apartment near Isabella's college which is Stanford University and moved out of the state.

Nicholas also starred in Press' music video for her first single from her second album 'Paubaya' where they both had this kind of 'closure moment' where it is speculated that they said their goodbyes to each other officially.

Swift and Press were both sighted leaving the restaurant in downtown LA last March during the premier or her Mom and Godmother's movie 'Charlie's Angels: New Generation' but it was speculated that they knew each other before that.

Isabella Press' album was produced by her mother, Michelle Press, and was co-written with a bunch of other well-known names like her best friend, Hailee Steinfeld, and her godmothers, Brittany Lopez-Pierce, Santana Lopez-Pierce, Beyonce, Rihanna and Quinn Fabray.

She announced that her album would be coming out on April 15, 2027, a week after her twin sisters, Aquila Elize and Diana Elaine Press' 6th birthday.

What can we expect from her new album? Is Isabella Press a new part of Taylor Swift's gang?

Isabella Press, Considered for the Role of Maria in West Side Story???

Lin Manuel-Miranda and Michelle Press Sibling Goals