S04 E02: Ending an Era, Start of a New One

They had been in Los Angeles for about 2 weeks now, and those two weeks were spent in the studio finishing 3 of Isabella's new singles that she was planning on dropping this week.

//

Isabella smiled at the camera, her hands intertwined together because she was kind of nervous.
"I'm gonna be dropping 3 singles this week, it's to kind of signify the end of an era and saying goodbye to all the hurt. It's kind of a closure for me in a way. End of a chapter, end of an era. I want to enter college stripped out of the baggage that I was carrying, leaving all the people that hurt me behind."

"Does that mean you're not performing your old songs now?"

Isabella shook her head and chuckled.

"I will, I mean I barely got to perform it since we have been in Ohio and stuff, but it gives it a more nostalgic vibe now that I am moving on. I mean I've been moved on but... I guess this is to tell other people I'm over it ya know."

There was silence for a while before she spoke again.

"And it's an excuse to be petty."
"You're always petty."

"I'm a water sign okay, sue me."

//

Michelle and Isabella swayed with the music as it blasted through the speakers in the studio.

"Looks like you have 3 new singles."

They looked at each other and grinned, giving each other a high five.

"Let's do this shit."

.
Instagram post:

liked by MichelleMartins, SantanaLoPierce, beyonce and 50,169,973 others

isabellapress: To you (you know who you are) My single Happier is out now!!

view all 49,107,389 comments

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Billie and Isabella were laying down on Izzy's bed, pen and papers on the bed as they scribbled down lyrics. Billie looked over to look at what Isabella came up with and chuckled.

"I thought you were done being petty."

Isabella grinned and shrugged.

"This gon be your song not mine so..."

The singer giggled and leaned back, watching the younger girl scribble before standing up to her drum set at the corner of the room, grinning at the singer as she put her copy up on the music stand, having already memorized what she wrote down.

"Let's try singing everything so far."

Billie chuckled and nodded, sitting up properly to look at the paper full of scribbles. Isabella started playing the drums and they bopped their heads to the beat.