S05 E37: PRIDE (Pt. 1)

June 3, 2027

Once again, Isabella broke the internet with the podcast she did with Ashley Gavin, but she really didn't see why people were so shocked when she did the podcast because she's gay and she had definitely had sex before.

But the rumors of who she was it a "situationship" just stirred the pot of shippers and stans just going crazy and theorizing once again.

Which honestly amused Michelle, not so much Isabella, but Michelle (as she usually does) kept teasing her daughter.

Obviously, when she and Christen were engaged and no one knew they were dating, she was being shipped with every living and breathing woman she worked with like Scarlett, Santana, and even Lizzie Olsen.

But Isabella was being shipped with people she didn't even know.

"Hey Izzy, since when did you know Grace McKenna?"

"Uh... I don't."

Michelle was taking a piss at it, teasing her daughter, and she was having so much fun with it. Some might even say too much fun. But Isabella didn't mind cause she did the exact same thing to her own mother back in the day.

If you ask Michelle why she was teasing her daughter, she would simply reply with an "I'm just returning the favor" and Isabella would just shrug and go about her day (as much as she could).

But it's June, and the number of photoshoots Chris, Mitch, and Izzy had done for Pride was astounding. They didn't mind since they were feeling extra gay this month, especially with Re-Inc dropping their new Pride capsule.

It also does not help that Michelle had been working on a Pride album over the past few months while working on Isabella's and it was about to drop this month.

Staying in their house in Manhattan, they decked the whole house with rainbow flags to get into the pride spirit and the twins were loving how colorful the (already colorful) house is. The garden had all of these small pride flags lines up and there are these rainbow strings on the trees, all of which Aquila and Diana decided to put up themselves.

Even the walls had all of these flags plastered on the wall. The twins put it up while everyone was still sleeping so everyone woke up with a pleasant surprise. Even Theo had a pride flag on her forehead, which she started gumming on then she noticed it- fascinated by the different colors of the sticker.

//

"The twins have been looking forward to pride ever since we explained the reason why we celebrate it and what it means last year," Michelle smiled at the camera.

Both Mitch and Christen had huge smiles on their faces watching the twins talk to each other animatedly.

"Can't blame them, this was how I reacted my first year celebrating pride."

//

Meanwhile, Isabella and Hailee have been extra discreet about their situationship since a lot more eyes were on Isabella now as everyone tried to figure out who she was seeing. They didn't want to add a rift into their relationship without it actually beginning so they wanted to keep to themselves as much as possible.

//

Isabella, still wearing clothes from the Pride collection, sat in front of the camera with a grin on her face. "So, when are you and Hailee gonna get together? I'm tired of watching you pine over each other."

Letting out a laugh, Isabella just looked at Harold with an amusement look. "I have no idea, I'm tired of waiting for her to officially ask me."

"Why don't you ask her?"