S05 E30: The Making of Healing Hours Part 2

Isabella watched Bambi walk out of the room, and looked up at her Mom as she sat on the couch and put her feet up on her daughter's lap. Izzy looked at her with an eyebrow raised but Michelle just raised the glass goblet she was holding with ice cream. 

"You want?" She asked with a cheeky smile, making Isabella chuckle. 

She leaned forward to eat the ice cream that her mom was feeding her, before looking back at the camera. "Okay, where were we? Oh yeah, Clean."

Clean

- - - - -

- - - - -

"I kinda wrote this when I entered my apartment after school and I noticed my room a mess since I hadn't been really in the mood to clean after the breakup."

Michelle snorted and ate a spoonful of ice cream. "When are you ever in the "mood" to clean?"

Isabella looked at her, giving her a playfully offended look, while she gasped. "Excuse you, I am always in the mood to clean."

"Mhm, okay. Whatever makes you happy."

- - - - -

Isabella walked inside the apartment, dropping her backpack by the door as she looked around her living room. There were a bunch of clothes and pizza boxes scattered around, some paper and her keyboard on the coffee table since she was writing that night, and her guitar was laying on the staircase.

She was rushing out this morning since she forgot she had a class at 8 so she didn't realize how messy her apartment was. 

Izzy plopped herself on the couch and closed her eyes, her arm covering her eyes while she took a short breather. She stayed like that for 5 minutes, gathering her thoughts, before taking a deep breath and standing up.

Tying her hair in a tight ponytail, she went to the kitchen to get a black garbage bag and started cleaning up. She got her phone from her pocket, connected her phone to the sound system that was connected all throughout her apartment, and started picking some stuff up.

It took her 30 minutes to finish the whole living room, it would have been faster if she wasn't screaming and dancing around to Paramore, and she decided to go up to the second floor to fix the guest room since that is where people who came over stayed.

Once she was done with that, she went to the other side of the floor towards her room. At this point, she ditched her shirt, so she was just in her sports bra. She stood by the door and looked at her room. 

The pictures that were once there were gone, especially pictures of her and Paige. A part of the wall was empty since that is where her posters were, and a huge portion of her closet was empty, Paige's clothes were nowhere to be seen.