Dance With Me: Backstage with THE PROM - Episode 2

[Intro Music]I just want to dance with youLet the whole world melt awayAnd dance with youWho cares what other people say

[Intro Music]
I just want to dance with you
Let the whole world melt away
And dance with you
Who cares what other people say

Propping up the vlogging camera so that it could see her better, Caitlin gave the camera a smile and a small wave.

"Hello, my name is Caitlin Kinnunen, I play Emma Nolan in The Prom musical and you are watching episode 2 of Dance with Me. So, this week is another fun week of rehearsals since we're going to be having our first out-of-broadway show next month for a pre-run, I guess. Test out the waters."

She took the camera and brought it closer to her face so she could start walking out of her apartment.

"Michelle also said that her daughter, Isabella -not to be confused with Isabelle McCalla- is going to come by rehearsals because if you didn't know, Christen - Michelle's wife- finally gave birth and baby Theo is out. Can't wait to meet her and Isabella."

She turned the camera and closed her apartment door behind her.

"So, let's go."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After filming herself warm up in the subway again, she walked down New York City and into the rehearsal studio where she and the rest of her cast had been using for a few months now.

"Our schedule right now is a bit earlier since we exchanged schedules with SIX, so the start of their rehearsals is later in an hour or two."

She walked into the rehearsal studio, to see some of the cast of SIX hanging out with their ensemble.

"Speaking of SIX, here are the beautiful ladies."

Samantha, Anna, and Andrea looked up and gave the camera a wave.

"So, what are you girls doing here?"

The first person to answer is Sam, who plays Katherine Howard.

"Michelle asked me to come in earlier since we had some work to do and changes in my number."

Anna Uzele -who plays Catherine Parr-  and Andrea Macaseat - who plays Anne Boleyn- shrugged their shoulders and gave the camera a cheeky smile.

"I'm here to support Sam."

"I forgot to read my email and I didn't see that we were rescheduled."

Caitlin turned the camera towards her face and shook her head. She sat beside them, deciding to catch up with them.

Isabelle McCalla walked in and immediately skipped towards the group, giving the 4 of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek as a greeting before plopping herself down beside Cailtin, giving the camera a wave.

"Good morning babe."

She put her bag on her lap and leaned on the wall, listening to the conversation happening.