S05 E33: Work Work Work

Začít od začátku

"Santana is gonna kill us."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Isabella arrived at the small backlot, nerves kicking in when her hand touched the doorknob. She turned the knob, only to see that she is one of the first people there, aside from Steven, a few of the crew, and a familiar girl, who she recognized as Ariana DeBose. 

She pulled Steven into a hug and grinned. "Steven, it's so good to see you again."

"My Maria!" Steven hugged the younger girl back. They both pulled away and faced Ariana, who had a huge smile on her face. "Izzy, this is Ariana. She plays Anita."

Isabella grinned and pulled the girl into a hug. "It's so nice to officially meet you. I've seen you in Hamilton and may I just say, you were an amazing bullet."

The older girl laughed and nodded her head. "Oh my gosh, I'm kinda starstruck right now. I love your music. I dance to it every morning. And Healing Hours?" She put her hand on her chest. "Hits me straight in the feels."

It only took a few more minutes till the rest of the cast arrived, and so far, they were all getting along well. And Ariana and Isabella immediately clicked. They had so much chemistry in the table read, making everyone excited for filming to start.

"Okay, rehearsals start on Wednesday. Go Home, get some rest. This is going to be a long 3 months."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram Post: