Chapter 03

CHAPTER III : The Puppy

RANA

No, this is not happening. This is not a good joke and I swear I'm going to rip the neck of the mastermind of this prank. I just went to the restroom to pee then—then that's it. I don't remember going somewhere. Where's the camera? I need to find the cameras. Things like this are trending on social medias. The new surroundings prank? I know this is a prank.

"Where's the camera? Come on I'm too busy for things like this," I yell making the people around me look at me like I'm an escaped lunatic.

"I'm not having this! Bring me back my things, I need to go home!" I yelled again but no one seems to know what I'm talking about.

"This Genesisian freak is really out of her mind," I heard someone said.

"Maybe she lost her mind after what happened on the field."

"What do you mean?"

"She was ridiculed by the other students because of her mana control training. She can't control her mana and it's leaking and because of that she made a terrible magic show. She must be thankful because there was a professor who helped her or else she must've burned the whole field," The other one said that made me more confused.

"What? What do you mean magic?" tanong ko sa isa pero iniwasan lang ako nito na para bang mayro'n akong nakakahawang sakit.

"What's happening?" bulong ko habang napapasabunot sa buhok. I can hear everyone whispering words that is very unfamiliar like Mana, Genesis, Spell, Vern and Mages.

"Can someone please tell me what's happening? Is this a prank? Look I really need to go home," bulong ko habang mariin ang pagkakapikit sa aking mga mata.

"Home? To where? To Genesis? You really are a traitor who shouldn't have been born in the first place." Nagmulat ako ng mata at nakita ang isang lalaki sa gilid ko. Kunot ang noo nito at nanlilisik ang mga mata. Nakasuot rin ito ng unipormeng suot ko, ang kaibahan lang ay pang lalaki ang kan'ya.

He was about to come closer but he suddenly flew away from me when I tried to push him. Tumama ito sa pader at nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang makitang nagcrack ang pader kung saan siya tumilapon. I'm in shock and couldn't react on what I've witnessed.

Did I do that? But how? Everyone is looking at me as if I'm some kind of enemy.

My hands started to tremble and I suddenly felt like my energy is being sucked out of me. I fell on the floor and my eyes started to close without my permission. I need to wake up! I need to know what's happening and how did I throw a man who's doubled my size.

I tried to fight but it seems like I've lost. I heard unfamiliar voices and that's the last thing I heard before losing my consciousness. My Daddy will probably come and fetch me. Yea, he'll take me home once he heard what happened to me.

—**—

"What are you doing? You'll wake her up." I heard a unfamiliar voice of a man.

"Maybe the students went too far? She completely gone insane?" A woman's voice then I felt a tingling sensation on my palm.

"Her eyes are moving. She's waking up," The man said and he's right. I started to open my eyes and the first thing I saw is the nude color of the ceiling. Masakit ang ulo ko sa unang pagmulat ko ng mga mata. Para itong pinupukpok ng martilyo sa sobrang sakit.