Boarding School Course I'm Naughty Fourteen

Matt’s POV

Link was my friend to right? So why did I feel like I couldn’t say goodbye. I looked at Ashley and Neil and his gang who was hugging, saying goodbye and stuff I envied him I must admit.

Link looked at me and said something to the others then came my way, I looked at the floor. “Hey Matt” there was a awkward silence “listen I know your upset, I would be if it was my best friend trust me” he said I looked at Link who was looking away.

“Don’t you like Freya” I asked he looked back to me and smirked evilly, which kind of freaked me out.

He then put his hand on my shoulder “I’ll tell her you said Hello” he gave me one of those guy hugs. “I’ll miss ya look after yourself yeah” he patted me again and walked away from us all.

Freya’s Pov

“Ash they didn’t know” I ran after her, she slammed the door in my face. I looked at them Brandon leaning against the door of the bedroom, Drake was on the play station shouting at it, Izzie was looking at me curious. “It’s okay guys, I’ll go sort it” I went to go out the door.

“Well she your friend” Brandon commented

I turned slowly “I wasn’t the one that rudely insulted her thank you very much” I opened the door and slammed it.

Brandons Pov

We all looked at each other Izzie smiled then laughed. “What a drama Queen” Drake dropped his controller and looked at Izzie.

“Her drama Queen, compared to you” he looked at me “you clearly haven’t looked in the mirror Izzie” he shook his head and chuckled.

Izzie smirked “just because you love her” Drakes face went straight, I burst out laughing. “She's annoying but fun” Izzie went over to Freya’s desk “I can’t believe this. I thought she was lying”  

I looked over her shoulder wow “how many times has she been locked up”

Drake wacked me “Leave her stuff alone.” The door started to unlock, we jumped away from her desk and waited for her.

She looked around us “she’s gone home, she was annoyed with” she looked at me “never mind, she couldn’t believe how long I’ve lived here though” then I realized she was on the phone. There was silence in the room, we was all listening in “no way, ask her then, Matt, calm- where you are?”  She nodded Matt? I looked around the room and I saw a picture of a boy and her. I knew the name sounded familiar, she told us stories about a boy called Matt. “Matty I need you to do something, y’know Bob” she rolled her eyes “yes the policeman, don’t be a pussy” I laughed under my breath “ask him to refresh, he’ll know what I mean” her face scrunched “bye, no, just do it before I punch you” then she hung up.

Freya’s POV

Link, what on earth?

He smirked “hey babe” I scrolled at him, it was late, real late. I went down stairs to see if there was any left over’s. “So you live here now”

“Nah I was just walking through” I shrugged walking over to him “Link what on earth are you doing here” 

“Missed yah hun” we met in the middle. I raised a eyebrow “did you miss me?” I looked around no food. All of the chairs and tables were still out could turn out badly.

“Nah not really” I looked out the window “I'm going to head to bed” he grabbed my wristed and I grabbed his and flipped him round onto the floor “Nuh uh. I don’t think so” then I walked away back to my dorm.

When I got back I looked around everyone was asleep apart from Brandon, he wasn’t there probably out partying or something. I got changed and jumped up into my bed sighing, Link here, the hatred of being trapped grew.

“Hello, hello is anyone Home. Hello, hello just pick up the phone” my eyes blinked quickly aware it was my phone I grabbed it and clicked accept.

"What” I hissed with croak.

“Freya! it’s me Brandon” I looked next to me at his bed (he also had a top bunk) it was empty “I need your help.”

“Tough shit” I went to hang up.

“Wait, no don’t hang up” he begged, I sighed “I'm in jail” I chuckled looking at the ceiling “please it's not funny” i started drawing patterns with my finger on the ceiling.

“It actually is, you’re in jail and you’re on the phone to me, did you want a chit chat with Freya.” I chuckled quietly, I heard him groan making me chuckle a little more.

“Please can you come get me” I sighed and rolled my eyes and jumped off the bed soundlessly.

“Can’t make any promises” I shook my head and hung up. I grabbed my slippers, my hoody and my purse, then walked out the door looking a mess laughing to myself, Brandon's such a dipward.

 ~~~~~~

I turned up at the prison that was all too familiar how bad is that. I looked around and smirked when I saw Brandon on the bench glaring at people. “You’re on my bench” people saw me and backed up “it’s Crazy” people whispered.

Brandon face snapped up when he heard my voice, he looked me up and down “couldn’t you have got changed” he pointed to me.

“do you want to get out or not” he glared at me and  then sighed “that’s what I thought” I walked over to the desk.

“Hey Bob” I smiled, he looked at me unsure “yeah I am here in my pj’s” I pointed to myself

He put his hands on his chins “no, I, I’ve seen you in worst states. I'm just surprised that you’re on this side not on that side” he pointed to the bars. I chuckled shaking my head slightly “I'm here to get Mr. Know-It-All, out of here” I shrugged with a shoulder, my head went to the jail cell.     

Bob got up and lead me toward it “alright know-it-all outta of here” Bob turned to me “sorry Tiger I need some money” I glared at my roommate annoyed. I opened my mouth “£500” my eyes widen, I grabbed my purse and shoved the money into his hand.

With a turn on my heel I walked out without a goodbye to Bob.

Brandon's Pov

“She is pissed” I heard from the cell “you better watch your back you’ve either made an enemy or an alibi, be careful mate, she a crazy one.”

“Well that is her Nickname” another one pointed out.   

“Why” I asked confused.

They both looked at each other “you serious don’t know about this girl, I feel for you, wait how’d you get her to get out outta her.”

“Defiantly an alibi” they nodded to each other.

Brandon” she screamed slamming the door opened making a dent “stop wasting my time and lets go” I rolled my eyes “I saw that” she hissed.

I jogged up to her worried and in wonder how did everyone know about her and not me. “So” she asked “why are you here” she asked

“Why do they call you Crazy” I asked her head snapped at me

"Don't know. Why are you a idiot?” she hissed of course I'm with a nutter “listen, if you have life without an alibi, you’ll never get anywhere” she said looking at her phone, then we got to a motor bike she looked at me. “we either depart here or you join me your choice” I debated with myself she was annoying but inserting, I hoped on the bike.

“I'm driving” I demanding she hoped on the bike.

“fine” she flicked her hair “to the cage” to shot her finger out.

~~~~~~

hey i've been chit chatting to another wattpadder called InTheMagic take a look - chuck in a vote or two :)

ps vote comment fan for mmmmeeee loves and hugggiesss :D xxx