Boarding School Cos I'm Naughty -letters

*Freyas POV*

A week had passed since the club and I wasn’t talking to any of my roommates (I'm a very stubborn girl if you haven’t guessed) it was the hardest thing ever; I was talking to Sam the guy in class though, it was kind of small talk though.

It was Friday and we was eating lunch “Sam how long have you been going here” he raised his eyebrow and put down his fork, I hated lunch here.

“About 2-3 years” he shrugged my eyes nearly fell out of my head, he laughed “it’s a hell hole isn’t it” he relaxed back in his chair “I hear your rooming with Izzie and that, I wish you the best of luck, I hear their quite the bunch” he chuckled I rolled my eyes

“It’s like a person split up! Get me?” I pushed around my food I looked at him he was looking at the end of the canteen. I turned around to see a person pointing at our table, Sam stood up and folded his knuckles are we going to fight? Then his hands unfolded and a girl came skipping down I jumped up.

“Ashley” I squealed and hugged her it was the longest hug we’ve had in a while.  

“Hey Freak-show what's happening” she grinned I hugged her again so I missed so much “you missed me then” she smiled looking around then back to me.

“Err yeah, for some strange reason” I looked at the end of the canteen, then back to Ashley.

“Sorry just me, am I not good enough” she put a fake offended expression on; I rolled my eyes and patted her shoulder.

I sat down and she joined me “this is Sam, he’s in like most of my classes” they shook hands “and my roommates are over there” I pointed but not so they could see.

“What that bitch that has been glaring at me this whole time” Ashley put her middle finger up and mouthed slut, I hit Ashley on the shoulder “what she was glaring at me” she shrugged.

We went up to my room to wait for Izzie to say sorry, both Ashley and I hate that word the door opened and Ashley stopped talking, I looked at the bed, three people walked.

Ashley got up from the bed “well I’ve heard a lot about you” she gave a dirty look to Brandon he gave one back “I am very sorry Izzie I didn’t know who you was I can’t wait to get know you” she looked at Drake “or you” I was standing next to her “happy” she whispered just so I could hear.

“Nope you’re still a bitch but I’ll live” she push me hard make me fall to the desk she laughed pointing at me “I wish you saw you-“

I pushed her back. “Freak” she hissed and we both started tackling each other suddenly we was in the air. I looked at Ashley, Drake had her which means, I kicked Brandon in his gentles and he dropped me.

Ashley burst out laughing “hey I bought you prezzies” she wiggled herself out of Drake she went to my wardrobe and pulled out a guitar, a book that looked oh so familiar and an album. “Oh my gosh” I look at the guitar again, it wasn’t any guitar it was Neil's I took it and strummed it a little.

“I- wait you’ve been in our room” I looked at the others she past me a two envelopes

One from Matt and one from Neil “Henry and Lily want you to call them” she punched me lightly, I put the guitar down lightly and she put the book and photo album on one of the beds, I took the letters and started reading.

Dear Freya,

Firstly I'm sorry for everything oh god I really don’t know what to say. Neil thinks it’s his fault, it’s not I keep telling him that but y’know, a lot of people hate me I can understand that, Freya I will make it up to you and I'm doing it now.

I love you and miss you.

Matty x

Freya

I miss you like well crazy. It’s my fault completely; I should have been there for you, I should have helped you. You’re a silly Billy; well not like that fat guy in our science class ew! You know that we’re not happy that you’ve gone; it’s so boring without you.

 I'm sorry we sent Ashley but you know how it is girls and their demands (no offence).

I’m taking a cooking class just for you! Oh I forgot remember Link, you’re going to be seeing a lot of him soon. Shut up Vinnie oh sorry, great, I'm in class right now oh de HI Freya it’s viinnnieeeee.

Anyway! As I was saying…I can’t remember, oh that sucks oh. I think I might give you another prezzieeee yeah I am pretty pleased with myself for thinking of it.

I really do miss you Freya, it’s like my world stopped spinning and you haven’t even been gone long I really hate it, it’s weird how someone’s smile can take your breath away or how you can get lost in someone’s eyes? What is happening? I need you back Frey without you I'm lost. Oh fuck I sound like a soppy puppy or even worse MATT ha! You’d probably hit me for that.

I'm going stop now I don’t want to say something I’ll regret.

I miss you.

From the manic in loony town

Neil :D x

PS enjoy you’re brownies and look after my guitar :P

I Freya Greene looked up to see Izzie and Ashley chatting, Drake and Brandon on the xbox and me standing here with watery eyes. No I don’t miss Matt and I don’t think of Neil that way not now I'm having a great time here. I looked at my phone and then at the guitar I refuse to cry.

I wiped my eyes and sorted myself out “Ashley” I said whilst looking at the letter.

“Oui” she jumped up.

I folded the letters up without looking at her “where's my brownies” I looked inside both envelopes and saw another piece of paper in Neil’s

She walked over to me “I have no clue what you’re talking about” she shook her head a few times I looked at her “fine I ate them apart from one” she walked across the room.

I unfolded the piece of paper go on my youtube channel. 

And with that I did.

Rocketeer – Davedays