S05 E30: The Making of Healing Hours Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Why the hell are you wearing a sweater, it's burning outside."

Isabella slowly made her way to her Mom with a cheeky grin on her face. At this point, the twins, Zendaya, and Florence were looking at them. A very pregnant Christen was leaning on the counter, amusement in her eyes. 

"You know how I asked you who your tattoo artist in LA was?"

All eyebrows shot up as they looked at her. "You got a tattoo?"

Michelle gave her eldest daughter a pout. "I thought we were getting a tattoo together."

"Did it hurt?"

"Can I see?"

Holding the end of her sleeve, she slowly rolled it up only to let them see a big rose on her wrist. It had cellophane on it and it was reddish around. "You got a rose?" They thought it was all, but then she started going up more, revealing around 4 more roses practically taking over all of her arm.

There were loud gasps around her. "YOU GOT A FUCKING SLEEVE?!!"

"What? I needed to have 5 flowers, one for each of you. I had to include Little Foot as well."

Michelle's jaw dropped while Christen basically bolted to her daughter to look at the new tattoo she had on. She gently grabbed her arm and slowly inspected it before looking at her daughter and softly hitting the back of her head. "You idiot."

Michelle walked over, still practically speechless, before picking the tattoo making Isabella hiss. "Mom! It still hurts!"

She squinted her eyes, looking at the tattoo clearer, noticing how low quality the tattoo was. 

They were pretty shitty roses.

"Are you sure you went to Tatiana?"

Isabella gasped and slowly started rolling her sleeve down. "Your tattoo artist is Tatiana? I thought it was Andrew?"

Michelle's jaw dropped again, this time it was her hitting the back of Isabella's head. "WHO THE FUCK IS ANDREW?! I DON'T FUCKING KNOW AN ANDREW! HE'S THE ONE WHO DID THIS TATTOO?! NO WONDER IT'S SHITTY!"

"You don't like it?"

Christen and Michelle went on their phones, looking for people who could remove tattoos while Zendaya and Florence took a closer look at the tattoo, trying hard not to laugh. "I could draw a rose better than that."

"Well thank god it's fake then." 

They all looked at her and watched her as she removed the cellophane and started washing her arm, effectively removing the tattoo. It was silent, all of them trying to process what happened while Hailee was trying to hold in her laughter. 

Isabella glanced back and chuckled. "What? You guys really thought I would get this kind of tattoo? Without you guys knowing? Psh, have more faith in me."

She was hit at the back of her head with a chancla, while Christen started wobbling to the living room. "I swear to god Isabella, you want me to go into early labor."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

By now, Michelle stood up since the twins were asking for her help, so it was just Isabella again. She put both her feet up on the couch and took a deep breath. "It was fine you know, I was starting to move on, we were all happy. Then we got a call saying Lola was in the hospital, then she died the next day, and it was all just fast."

"How did you feel during that?"

Isabella was quiet for a while, her bottom lip in between her teeth as she thought about that day. "I mean, I got to talk to her before she left. She was fine, but Mom wasn't. She locked herself in their room for the first week and then just went back to work after."