S05 E30: The Making of Healing Hours Part 2

Start from the beginning

She took a deep breath and stepped inside and started cleaning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You cleaned the whole afternoon?"

By now, the ice cream that they were now sharing was gone, the goblet discarded on the floor. Isabella hummed looking at her Mom with a grin. "Are you proud of me?"

"Proud of you in what? Stress cleaning? Avoiding your emotions through cleaning your whole 3 story apartment?" Isabella hummed making Mitch nod. "I mean, that's better than how I cope, I run away."

Isabella laughed, nodding her head. "You do actually."

Wanting More

"The next song is wanting more

"The next song is wanting more. What can you tell us about that?"

Isabella turned her head and cleared her throat. "It's kind of a middle in the night kind of thing. It was the first song I wrote in 2027. Just felt like writing, and came up with this."

- - - - -

It was 1 am, and Isabella was wide awake. They just had a small get-together and a few people (Hailee, Zendaya, and Florence) decided to stay and sleepover but she was the only one awake. She looked at her friends with a grin before leaving them to sleep on her bed that they all somehow fit in and went to the studio. 

She was not really feeling the most confident in herself and she was in those up and down moods. So she channeled a little bit of her Bitchin' Hours energy and started writing. 

- - - - -

"You have a line that said 'Just woke up rolled out of bed in the morning, got a new tattoo...' So, you have a new tattoo?"

Michelle snorted while Isabella was giggling. "You could say I did."

"Did?"

"Yeah, it took off when I took a bath."

- - - - -

Hailee and Isabella were giggling when they entered the house. They were both gone the next day and the people in the house were not really worried since they both like taking morning runs together, but what wasn't normal is what Isabella was wearing.

Usually, when they go on a run, she would be in her sports bra, or she would have a tank top on, but today she had a sweater, covering both of her arms. 

Michelle squinted her eyes and looked at the two, catching Christen's attention. "What are you both giggling about?"

They both straightened up and shook their heads. "Nothing."