Performing Conclusion! CH-62

Start from the beginning

"Sylveon use Giga Impact, Pancham, Dark Pulse, Altaria use Moonblast and Delphox use Psychic on Dazzling Gleam and Dark Pulse!" Serena commanded.

Sylveon started to jump through the air, surrounded by a purple, yellowish energy while Altaria fired Moonblast and Pancham fired Dark Pulse towards Sylveon. Delphox used Psychic to control the two attacks and surrounded Sylveon's Giga Impact with it to create a combination between purple, yellow and pink surrounding Sylveon.

 Delphox used Psychic to control the two attacks and surrounded Sylveon's Giga Impact with it to create a combination between purple, yellow and pink surrounding Sylveon

Everyone in the audience looked in awe and roared at the sight how gracefully Sylveon was moving, surrounded by all those powerful attacks.

Serena has become so much better, this is really awesome! Ash thought to himself while Pikachu and Lucario we're looking towards Serena and her pokemon with dropped jaws, drooling.

In the dressing room, Jessily gritted her teeth in anger as she saw Serena perform while Dawn, Miette, May and Shauna just stood there, watching Serena perform.

"This is unfair! How can she be this good while not performing over 3 years!" Miette said in disbelief.

"Serena is surely on another level. I don't think we ever stand a chance of winning if she keeps up like this... It's truly incredible..." Shauna thought out loud, watching in awe with sparkles in her eyes.

"So this is what showcases really are..." May murmured while Dawn just looked at the screen. "I've never seen something like this... It's so beautiful... She has to teach me this so I can use it during contests!" Dawn said.

Back on stage, Serena started to dance around, twirling, jumping while holding Pancham in her arms, she spun around before throwing the little panda pokemon in the air who spread it's arms in pure happiness. As Pancham was floating downwards, it landed on Altaria's back who flew beautifully through the air, surrounded by pink dust from Sylveon's fairy wind.

Serena and Delphox started to toss Delphox's branch towards eachother which was on fire. "Now let's move on guys!" Serena said and immediately Sylveon wrapped her ribbom feelers around Serena's waist and using Fairy Wind to gain enough strength, she threw Serena into the air who spread her arms wide and she had a big, bright smile on her face, clearly enjoying one of her best performance yet.

 "Now let's move on guys!" Serena said and immediately Sylveon wrapped her ribbom feelers around Serena's waist and using Fairy Wind to gain enough strength, she threw Serena into the air who spread her arms wide and she had a big, bright smile on...