Chapter 13: Hero Names

~~~~

After the two days the students had to rest after the sport's festival, it was now time to go back to resume classes. It was a rainy day, but this was ignored due to all the citizens congratulating the students for their performance on the sport's festival.

One minute before class started, the door was aggressively opened revealing an Aoi dripping wet with her hair straight and a terrifying aura that made it worse along with the bandages and injuries that made her look like a corpse; like a ghost looking for something to haunt while the rumble of the thunders echoed in the room from outside. 

"Is he here yet?" Aoi asked.

"Not yet" Aikou replied with a smile.

"God I hate rain" Aoi said while shaking her head like a dog to get the water out.

"KURO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SPREADING WATER ALL OVER THE CLASSROOM!" Iida exclaimed.

"Yeah Yeah, I'm sorry" she replied while heading to her seat.

"I hate rain... Is he here yet?" asked Aoi to the class who just looked at her.

"You barely made it to class again" Kaminari commented.

"The universe was nice to me again" Aoi smiled while she entered the class "Despite waking up late, traffic, and all other things I somehow still manage to make it barely on time"

"What happened to you?" asked Kirishima.

"I woke up late and didn't notice, and when I was having breakfast I saw the time... and jokes on me... I forgot my umbrella" Aoi answered while sitting on her chair and then moving her head as if she was a dog once more ignoring Iida's previous demand, making the students around her cover themselves from the water drops

Once she was done, she stayed still for a second, and then her hair poofed back to its original shape

"It is like magic," said Niji looking at Aoi's hair "I take about two hours to style my hair this way" she said while pouting

"Two hours?!" Aikou asked "I only take 30 minutes"

"30 minutes?.... I usually take 10..." Hakkotsu said to herself whispering.

"You guys take more than one minute?" Aoi asked.

"Good Morning," said Aizawa while entering the classroom, all the students in their seats as soon as they heard the door sliding open as if they had been there all along.

"Good morning," they all replied.

"Wow, Aizawa doesn't have bandages anymore!" mentioned one of the students..

"It was all thanks to Recovery Girl... now then, today we have a special class of hero computing." Aizawa exclaimed while looking at all the students seriously.

All the students got tense and nervous about his words

"Code names... You will now decide your hero names-"finished Aizawa

"WE WILL DO SOMETHING EXCITING," they all said in unison pretty excited

"This is due to the agency applications I mentioned the other day usually they are only done for students in the second or third grade, meaning that if you received an agency invitation, you must assume that the pro heroes have found you strong enough," he sighed a little "But also have in mind that they can take their interest away if you don't prove yourselves"

"So basically we have to prove them we are strong enough for their agency?" asked Aikou.

"Basically yes, even if you have many agencies looking forward to working with you, if the one you choose has a bad experience with your efforts and behavior, the rest might opt out, after all, pro heroes do communicate a lot with each other..., especially her..." He took out a small remote controller and looked at the board. "Now then, I shall show the agency offer list from highest to lowest."