Chapter 7: Sports Festival

~~~~

UA was celebrating the big event, and like all of the years, 1-year students will go first in this event. Many reporters, pro heroes, and citizens were at the entrance waiting to get in. There were stores with food and merchandise for the public and all sorts of activities to keep everyone entertained.

Usually, the third years were the greatest of the event, but this year everyone was looking forward to the first years, not only because they were attacked by villains, but the children of famous heroes, wrestlers, and models were part of the class 1A, like the pro hero Endeavor and the famous model Aizou.

All of the students were at the preparation area changing into their sports uniforms since they could not wear their hero suits.

"Midoriya" Todoroki said while standing in front of Midoriya causing all of the students to look their way "Looking at things... I believe I am way stronger than you"

The students and more specifically Midoriya were surprised by his words since they came out of nowhere

"But... All Might has his eyes on you, right?" Todoroki continued "I am not trying to make it more evident but... I will defeat you"

"Now that's a way of declaring war (but I believe he declared it to the wrong person..)" Aoi added to their conversation making Aikou hit her with her elbow to shut her up

"Don't go starting a fight so suddenly" said Kirishima while holding Todoroki's shoulder

"We are not here to play friends" Todoroki replied while pushing Kirishima "why would it matter?"

"Friends huh..." Aoi looked at Todoroki leave and had a small flashback of when Kurogiri told her to get along with her classmates and how Aikou was strongly insisting on her becoming friends with all of them, but she understood the importance of this festival, and that she should give her all instead of worrying about the rest if she wanted to win

"I believe everyone is looking to reach to the top giving their all" Said Midoriya right before Todoroki left "and I won't let myself fall back, so I will also give my all to reach the top too"

Nobody was impressed by his words since they were in everybody's minds so they all finished getting ready and headed to the starting point, and just like that, they all were determined for this upcoming battle.

~~~

Present Mic started giving a huge speech so that everybody could get more excited about the event while the students reached the arena. Many were trying to show a serious face while heading in but it was evident that many were not used to so many people around them.

"My! look at all the people! isn't this incredible?" asked Aikou excited to see the whole arena

"Yeah, but I don't think everyone is enjoying the attention" Aoi commented while pointing at Hakkotsu who was at the very back of them all looking down and letting out a nervous aura

Present Mic was presenting the upcoming classes, especially class A since many wanted to see them in action. After presenting them, Present Mic mentioned Class 1 B making Aoi look in their direction, she only recognized one of them from the ones admitted by recommendation but everybody else was new to her, so she considered them all potential enemies on the battlefield.

"It is the time for the player promise!" said Midnight once all the students were in the center of the arena "Everyone, calm down, representing Class 1-A, Bakugo Katsuki!"

"Why is he representing us all?" asked Aoi while all of the students looked at him walking to where Midnight was

"He got first place on the entrance exam" answered Sero