Chapter 42: Family Households

C.W.: Mentions of blood, aggression, and physical abuse mentioned on the Akatsuki Household; if you are sensitive to these types of topics, please skip this specific part. Discretion is advised.

I'll include drawings in a future but I don't have the time now so... sorry

~~~~~

Aizawa and All Might entered Nezu's office, but to their surprise, Captain Boom was also standing in the room standing in front of Nezu's desk looking at a tablet.

"Ahoy there~" Captain Boom exclaimed while welcoming them

"What are you doing here?" Aizawa asked

"I was talking to Nezu about that training he wanted me to do with the students, specifically after the incident they had on I-Island" Captain Boom replied

"What type of training are you planning with them?" All Might asked

"A.I. was reviewing the footage of how the students from 1-A were fighting" she replied as a hologram of all the images of the tower incident revolved around them "One of my contacts provided me with these and I noticed that they have a lot of faults, they lack a lot of team fight, it seems as if they act according to a situation without really planning ahead. I am not sure about what they talk about since the audio was corrupted, meaning I can't really tell if they had a plan"

Aizawa was looking at the glitched footage of Aoi fighting the villain at the roof.

"So what is your plan?" All Might asked

"I want to push the kids to their weaknesses, force them to face them and to make quick decisions between overcoming them or relying on someone to complement them. I remember asking for the results with their fight against Slimey and even the fights for the practical exam, yet on the island they were taking many bad decisions. Had they known how to properly fight and complement their weaknesses with other student's strengths, then some of them wouldn't have gotten hurt so badly" Captain Boom replied "I plan on bringing my son Kaito and another student who graduated to help me with the exercise"

"Force them to face their fears and learn to overcome them instantly or let others do it for them" Aizawa added.

"Exactly, I plan on getting started before they go to their Provisional License exam because you know perfectly how that goes for U.A. Either way, I will go and say hi to Hizashi. Maybe once you are done with the students we can all go drinking" she said as she waved to them

Aizawa let out a heavy sigh "(First she was not ready to teach a class but now she seems excited...)"

"Now then, I want to request you both try to visit at least 6 houses each day, that way they can do the moving on Sunday and start class on Monday" Nezu said "It is essential to get all the students' parents approval so we can go on with this to guarantee their safety, I want both of you to focus on Class 1-A"

"Are the buildings ready?" Aizawa asked

"Yes, and we will also cover all transportation for the students to move their things. Just make sure to provide them with these forms to the parents" Nezu said while giving them a pack of paper forms "You are welcome to go in whatever order is most convenient to you, here are the files with the students' information" Nezu continued

All Might took both and gave them a quick peek

"(This will be four long days...)" Aizawa thought before they got started

~~~~~~~

Rei Household

All Might and Aizawa arrived to the house that belonged to Aikou's family. It was a medium-sized house inside a small private area where it seemed that other famous people lived. All Might was mostly surprised, he was expecting more from a famous model and a pro-hero marriage, but he wasn't going to make a comment about it, yet he was a little curious regarding the marriage. They rang the doorbell and the door was opened by Aikou who received them with a bright smile.