Chapter 4: USJ

With every second, more and more villains started to appear, and some more portals around the area could be seen bringing even more. There were so many things occurring in such a short moment that most of the students started to panic.

"13... and Eraser Head... and All Might is not here, guess the information we received was wrong," said the dark smoke

All of the students were terrified now. There were many villains, but they were not trained before to fight against actual villains. Even if they had a battle trial, they all knew they had almost 0 to no battle training knowledge. Those that were ready to fight, were those that had proved before that they knew how to fight against others like Aoi, Nakugo, and Kirishima.

"What happened to the sensors?" asked Yaoyorozu "Shouldn't the alarm be going off?"

"We have them... but..." answered 13

"They were... interrupted when they got here..." said Hakkotsu in a low tone "It was hard to see... but... the energy... the system... something overloaded it..."

"I noticed too," exclaimed Kirishima

"That means someone there has a quirk with the ability to do so" added Todoroki "These people... this attack was planned by someone with a specific goal"

Once everybody heard those words from Todoroki, their fear increased, most of them unable to even move a muscle due to the great shock

"13, start the evacuation," said Aizawa

he gave some other directions to the students making Midoriya worry about him, but he was determined and ready to fight all of those villains. After some words to answer Midoriya, he jumped from their position and started a frontal attack against the villains. While he was fighting, all of the students started to run to the entrance to start evacuation but the dark smoke started to manifest right in front of them.

"I won't let you leave... Nice to meet you, we are the league of villains, it may be presumptuous to invite ourselves to the very own house of heroes, UA, but it is so that All Might has his end" he looked at Aoi "It seems he is not here, was there a change of plans?" he said in a curious tone, but nobody seemed to notice that he was actually looking at her, "Even so... now is my time to play my role even if he is not here"

13 was ready to use her quirk, but Kirishima and Bakugo launched themselves towards the dark smoke causing a big explosion which created a grey cloud of dust that limited everybody's vision, letting the dark smoke avoid the attack. 13, unable to use her quirk, just told them to back up, but they refused to do so

"That was dangerous... but... My job is to separate you all and torture you until you die!" he said while increasing in size

Aoi reacted to his words and jumped towards Aikou to try and grab her, Aikou did the same the second she noticed but there was a strong wind that made it hard for them to even see. And just like he said, all of the students were separated into different sections of the USJ.

~~

Some moments passed and Aoi and Aikou were falling from the roof of a rainy area, while they were falling, Aoi saw how Aikou wasn't reacting to the fall and so she used her chains to grab her from her arms to make her fall on her feet, while also using her quirk on her chest plate to land softly. Once they landed, they both looked around.

"Rain? where are we?" asked Aikou

Aoi looked at the roof where they fell from with some anger, feeling the artificial raindrops fall onto her face, but then calmed a little "We must still be inside the USJ, it was clear outside so this must mean we are in an artificial scenario" she let out a small sigh and looked at Aikou with a gentle smile "I am glad we are still together... But we still got separated from everybody else"