Chapter 34: Identity Concern

~~~~~

When the attack concluded, professor Vlad called the authorities and the rescue team who stopped the fire and treated the injured. 

Out of 44 students, 4 were on the verge of death, 15 were unconscious due to the gas, 11 had heavy injuries, 13 were ok, and 1 was missing. Many from Class B were victims of Snyde's strings, but none were as fatal as Hakkotsu who insisted she could handle it on her own. Out of the pro heroes, one ended in a critical state due to a severe head injury and another lost a lot of blood and disappeared. Lastly, out of all the villains in the forest, only three were arrested, the others escaped through Kurogiri's portal, according to those students who were present at the moment.

The camp they were so eager to enjoy to the fullest, turned into one of the darkest. Those students who were slightly injured or ok were sent home while the rest were sent to the hospital for immediate treatment. Aikou was taken to the hospital since she lost a lot of blood, so Aoi returned home on her own. 

As soon as Aoi entered through the door she was greeted by her grandmother crying, who rushed to hug her.

"Oh dear, I received the call from the school. Are you ok?" her grandma asked.

"I am fine" Aoi replied while letting her grandma hug her 

Her grandma parted a little and checked over her "You have many bandages, were you injured? hit?" 

"No, these were from the training with my professor, I am fine" Aoi replied while looking at her grandmother's bright golden eyes. 

"Take a shower then, and apply your creams and medicines so you can take them off. You are only getting into problem after problem. Maybe we should change you from that school" her grandma said.

"No!" Aoi replied panicked.

Her grandma looked at her in surprise and just caressed her face "It is too much emotional impact for you, it could trigger something that could put you in danger"

"Incredible how she still believes I am still hiding~," the reflection said inside Aoi's head

"Thank God you are ok, I wouldn't have been able to handle the same pain again. I wonder how that boy's family is doing right now" her grandma said while she took a small handkerchief and cleaned her eyes "Now, get going. I will be in the living room if you need me"

"Yes..." Aoi replied while she headed to her bathroom and took a shower, washing all of her injuries away.

Aoi laid on the bathtub with warm water while she looked at the roof. 

"You did it~ You were successful~ Toga managed to take blood, Bakugo was kidnapped, and caused fear to everyone thanks to the injuries of some students~" The reflection said while floating over the bathtub. 

"I don't feel proud tho... I didn't want them to kidnap Bakugo in the first place" Aoi replied while closing her eyes. 

"Would you have preferred them kidnapping Tokoyami or Hakkotsu?~" The reflection asked

"I don't know about Tokoyami, but Hakkotsu is incredibly submissive so it would be way easier with her, and I get along better in my opinion in comparison to Bakutrash" Aoi said while smiling with that nickname "I hate to see him during class, I will now hate to have him in the league with the constant reminder of Shigaraki that he is better than me..." she said with a sad tone.

"Ah~ So that is why you are not proud~ You don't want to lose Shigaraki's attention~" The reflection said with a giggle.

Aoi blushed a little while opening her eyes to see the reflection "I look up to Shigaraki, but I have more admiration for All For One since his ideal illuminated me. Shigaraki is nothing more than my boss. But it does trigger me that he looks down at me so much, and I don't know why. I have made mistakes but I am still a strong asset"