Chapter 11: Misbehavior

After the tournament concluded, all students were told to go back to class, and in there, Aoi and Bakugo were under supervision to avoid them going back to fighting each other. Aizawa entered the room and looked at all of the students for a moment.

"So classes tomorrow and the day after will be suspended for you guys to rest and recover from injuries and overall strength," Aizawa started. "Based on the performance today, I do believe you guys will receive agency offers."

"Mister Aizawa, do you think our positions on the hero class are safe?" Asked Aikou
"What do you mean?"

"A student told us that the sports festival also functioned as a way of getting more students to the hero course based on performance since there are several requests to transfer," answered Uraraka

Everybody agreed to the sentence and looked at Aizawa

Aizawa just let out a short sigh. "I doubt that any of you will be taken out of the hero course. You shall not worry."

Everybody cheered after hearing those words since they had nothing to fear anymore

"I am still not done talking!" Aizawa stated activating is quirk

All students were now back in their seats as if nothing had happened

"Due to the festival, we understand that you are all exhausted, so you may all leave the facilities early, but I do want several students to stay behind," Aizawa continued and then looked at Bakugo and Aoi. "Bakugo... Kuro, you two shall stay a little longer."

Most of the students were not surprised and started getting ready to leave

"Aoi," Aikou whispered, "I'll wait for you down the hall, good luck" Aikou smiled and left

Meanwhile, Aoi and Bakugo stayed in class; by mere sight, one could easily see how Bakugo had the urge to scream and fight while Aoi seemed unpleased.

"I want to make this clear... I was notified of your behavior after the battle and it was evident you both don't know how to contain your emotions, so if you both get in a non-professional confrontation and cause me any more trouble there will be consequences."

"Tsk... he was the one that started being aggressive after the battle!" Aoi started

"You gave up! How was I supposed to not get angry over your incompetence?!" Bakugo replied

"SILENCE!" Aizawa stated to make both calm down, "I will not repeat myself again, you both shall not fight unless it is under professional supervision or educational purposes. Is that clear?"

"Yes" they both replied

"You shall leave" Aizawa said, making both get their stuff and start to walk out. "I was not referring to you Kuro"

Aoi stood there and got a little angry but decided to just stand at the entrance and saw Bakugo leave

"Your performance today was also criticizable, you did well throughout the festival until you reached the battle tournament, it may not have been obvious to many, but your intentions to severely hurt your opponents were not discrete to me."

"I had no intention to kill anybody if that is what you are implying," Aoi answered with a serious expression.

"Miss Kuro, you need to understand that not everyone is your enemy, and if those types of behaviors become common, I will have no choice but to let you out of the hero course."
"What?!" Aoi answered surprised

"Your incident is no excuse to hurt people, if you let your emotions take over you, those emotions will endanger the rest" Aizawa answered with a serious tone.