Chapter 19: Patrol

~~~~~~

It was early in the morning. Aoi ordered the protein from Giovanni and took a shower while it was being prepared. She dressed up and looked at the clock showing how she still had 40 minutes before going with Kaito. She looked in a mirror and noticed how she still had eye bags and tried looking for a mini-fridge in the room to see if there could be ice for her to use, but it was empty. Right before she went over to the bathroom to look for things to fix herself, she heard the ring bell. She looked out the door and found a young guy who looked a little older than her bringing her food.

"Here it is ma'am, " The guy said while giving the protein shake to Aoi

"Thank you" She replied with a smile

"No problem!" The guy said before leaving with a cart which had also a bunch of food meaning he still had deliveries to make

Aoi closed the door and gave a sip to the drink, feeling the same boost of energy as the previous one.

"Kind of impressive how there is just so many types of people here... This just seem like the best place to work at, but I doubt all the money to pay everything comes from the commissions, there is just too many people" Aoi said to herself while she sat at the bed and looked outside. She was still impressed by the view of Tokyo. 

"If you think about it, they also sell stuff, and Captain Boom has several side jobs~ Isn't she a model and has merch as well?~" The reflection said while making her presence visible in the mirror

"Yes but that is not enough to pay for at least 100 people in here, and I know that her husband Gang Orca has also an agency apart from this one with other side jobs, which means that the extra money doesn't come from him" Aoi replied "Interesting."

Aoi threw herself on the bed and looked at the ceiling

"Today we are also going on patrol... I thought I could ask to work on the area I wanted," Aoi said while swinging her feet which were hanging at the edge "Maybe this will be fun, but a shame that it will only be one day"

Aoi stood up and took another sip of her shake and tried to finish it. 

"I think I better get going, well... once I finish this. Cause most likely the Grandmaster wants to train me for real today, which I may get away with by using my quirk" She said while taking one last sip of the shake and placing the cup in the counter. 

She cleaned herself, placed some stuff inside her belt, put the headband on, then headed out to the reunion point. Once she arrived, Kaito was already there with the Captain, and there was a small boy with green hair and orca features. She assumed it was her other son based on the appearance and her memory on the Captain's pictures in her desk. 

"ah, morning intern,"  the Captain said with a big smile. "Today is the day, I didn't get to see much of you yesterday, but Kaito told me about what happened"

"I apologize about that," Aoi replied

"Ah no worries kiddo, tends to happen, but I hope you are ready today," The Captain said while showing her a thumbs up

"Aye aye" Aoi smiled

"We are just waiting for Bakugo, then we will start with your training, and then head out for patrol" Kaito said while he took out the tablet and started to review some stuff

Aoi nodded and then felt like she was being watched, and when she lowered her sight, she saw the kid looking straight at her. 

"Ahre?" Aoi exclaimed while looking at him

"She looks...." the boy started "She looks like a boy!" the boy said

Aoi just froze in place trying not to snap at the kid "(Did he just said... I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BOY?!!!!!)"