Chapter 26: Written Exam

~~~~~

The written exam day finally arrived. All the students were on their seats ready for it, except for Aoi who ended up arriving one minute before classes started while eating a bagel. As soon as she sat on her desk, Aizawa opened the door with many papers in hand.

"Morning..." he said with his usual tired tone

"Good Morning Mr. Aizawa" said the class in unison

"So for the test, i will provide you with a packet divided into different sections, each focused on a different subject, you have until lunch time which is in 4 hours to finish" He said while glancing at the students "remember that if you fail, there will be consequences."

After that he left the packet top the front rows to pass it all the way to the students sitting in the back.

And so it started, they were all focused on their exams and all the class would hear was pages turning and pencils hitting the table. It was quiet for the first three hours until some students started finishing. Yaoyorozu was the first to finish, then Iida, then Aoi, and then Bakugo. After them one by one started to finish and were asked to remain in their seats quietly. And soon the bell for the lunch break went off announcing it was time for everybody to turn in their exams.

"I will be checking these today, remember that tomorrow you will all have your practical exam, make sure to prepare for that. The training grounds will be open for you to use" Aizawa said before taking all of his stuff and leaving.

Aoi took a deep breath while she passed her fingers through her knuckles which were still a little red due to punching the mirror the previous day.

"Ah~ That was incredibly hard! I had so much trouble with the math portion, but at least English was easy" Aikou said while leaning back on her chair

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask you, how did the study session with your dad go?" Aoi asked with a smile on her face

"It went.. Well. We started studying but then my mother arrived and... I just went to study on my room after my quirk failed" She said in a sad tone but trying to force a smile

"You know it is not right to use your quirk on your parents Aikou, you shouldn't interfere with their relationship," Aoi said

"They are my parents, I should be free to help them" Aikou said getting a little mad

"Aikou, we've been through this before... you already got in trouble once, I don't want you to get in trouble again" Aoi said trying to get close to her "Please, for your own good. I care about you"

Aikou looked down and just gave a short sigh "I know... I just wish I could fix it all with my quirk"

Aoi hugged her "I know... hey, lets go grab some food, I actually want to try something different today, we could also talk about the practical exam"

"Don't remind me about that, I don't even know how will I be able to defeat the robots. I used love slaves to destroy them for me and the teachers counted the points towards me and not to them, meaning I cause many people to lose their chance because of my quirk" Aikou said while placing her hands on her face "I never even touched a robot, how am I supposed to do good this time? If I use the same strategy, I will cause my classmates to fail, but if I am alone I will fail"

"(oh shit she is right...)" Aoi thought while getting nervous "No worries, lets train after class time and I'll show you some techniques you can use" Aoi said with a smile

"Do you think I will be able to do it without my quirk?" Aikou asked while looking at Aoi

"Of course! If Mineta was able to pass with his weird quirk, I bet you will be able to make it just fine" Aoi replied