Chapter 17: Hero Killer

~~~~~

Aoi fell asleep, and once her alarm went off she felt way too tired to actually start looking for Stain at night. She snoozed the alarm and looked at the television which was still on, expecting to see any clue on where could the hero killer be.

"What are the chances that he is in the same city as me... Ugh, this will be a long night," Aoi said, standing up and stretching up

"You can always leave the work to me~" said her reflection which was standing in the mirror looking at her. 

"No, I plan on doing this myself, and even if you are part of me, that doesn't make you 'me', I just want him to find more value to me, I could be doing so much more, but he dislikes me so much" Aoi replied

"Is that so~ how do you even plan to go out there looking like that?~" The reflection asked

"What do you mean?" 

"You really think you can go out like that? with such a bright costume? with cameras all around? with a tracking device in your belt?~" The reflection asked

Aoi placed a hand on her chin while she started thinking about it "You are right, I need an excuse and a way to get out without anyone noticing, also I need something that helps me hide in the shadows"

Aoi looked around and remembered that the Captain said they would provide clothes to them, so she looked over at the closet and found some shirts, pants, and skirts in three different sizes each. They were all plain colors such as white or black and were incredibly clean. She took out a white shirt and black skirt and styled it a little so she could look as casual as possible and not bring much attention to herself. 

"Good thinking reflection," Aoi said while the reflection just smiled in response "Now all I need is how will I find him..."

While she was thinking, she heard her phone ring from a received message. She went up to her phone and opened the message to find a message from All For One.

'Kurogiri will take you to the area in which we believe he is in. 

Just send him the location you are at so he can transport you there'

"Oh... well that makes everything ten times easier," Aoi said to herself "Oh wait" Aoi got to her belt and took out the tag to access the building just in case "Very well, now let us get to business," she said while she changed her shoes to her school ones and grabbed a chain long enough to go around her waist.

She looked over at her contacts list and sent a message to Kurogiri with her location and as much detail of her position. And then she just sat in the bed looking outside the window waiting for him to come.

Surprisingly, it only took fifteen minutes for smoke to start appearing in her room, and without hesitation, she entered it to find herself in an obscure alleyway. At first, she was fine, but the mood and appearance of the place were making her uncomfortable. Her nails started to press against her palms to try and keep her posture.

"So he is supposed to be around here?" Aoi asked while overlooking the smoke which was Kurogiri

"Indeed, as much as I would like to look for him myself, I have no knowledge of his position, and All For One thought that you would be the most appropriate one to find him" Kurogiri answered

"Hmmm... why do you think he wanted me to look for him? cause I think that we both know that is not really the case," Aoi asked

"To be honest, you are the only one available to us who is not wanted by the local authorities and can walk without trouble. Not only that, but your quirk can be convenient in instances such as looking" Kurogiri answered