Another chance(Chapter-39)

Start from the beginning

Hamza didn't wanted to make her feel embarrassed so he left before Sahara could say him anything.

Hey! She was about to praise you. Stupid.
Sahara looked at him going away from her after making ber heart beats fast and breathes short.

At a distance Rafael noted all this and heaved a sigh.

"Really bro?? Leaving all girls in the world you needed to fall for this Miss too much??"

"Now what? Need to be a Cupid again. So many work." Shacking his head like a stressed man, he started to go toward the dissert stall. Only sweet help in such situation.

After the party(in Saif's and mayesha's room)

Mayesha slowly removed her scarf and started to brush her hair. Her long hair till her hips make her even more beautiful. She removed her earrings and placed them safely in the box. After closing the lid,she stood up and place it in it's place.

"Ahh.... "Mayesha softly yelped as she bumped into a wet wall.

Sorry? Wet wall?

Mayesha rubbed her forehead as she looked up to glare at the wall with knotted eyebrows but widened her eyes looking at Saif's bare chest with water drops running down from his head to his chest.

"Mahesh are you okay? Let me see." Saif worriedly hold her hand and made her sit on the chair and started to look if there was any bump or anything like that in her forehead.

"It's okay. But does it hurt?" Saif inquired.

Mayesha just looked at his face as he showed his care for her. Not getting any answer he looked down and caught her looking at him. Getting caught red-handed she started to look here and there.

Saif's pov

She looked everywhere but my face. Her cheeks started to get little bit pinkish. Every time she got caught she would try her best to avoid any eye contact. That's my angel, my Mayesha. Her shyness always attract me toward her even more. Her shyness was her jewelry that adore her, made her even more beautiful.
Unable to restrict myself from any kind of touching, I softly place my hands on her cheeks and she shivered feeling the coldness from my hands on her cheeks.

"Don't avoid me, my love. I love it when you look at me." Closing my eyes I took a deep breath inhaling her rossy scent. My soul begged for her love, for her loving touch. My demons screamed for some lightness, that only she could give.

I felt her warm hands on cheeks as she connected our foreheads. Her warm breath hit my face, giving surety that she was so close to me.

I opened my eyes to she her serene beauty. She was untainted from every kind of devils. Just for me to taint her with my demons, just for me to dance with her in the dark of my life as she would slowly replace my darkness with her light.

Her eyelids flattered as she slowly opened her innocent eyes and looked at me.

Her innocence lured me as I slowly leaned and connect our lips. My soul shivered as her soft lips touched mine. But before I could move my lips, she pushed me lightly. Rejecting my love.
I looked at her as she didn't even look at me. It would be an underestimate if I say I was hurt cause I was more than heartbroken.
Why she always needed to push me away? Why?

"Why?" My hurtful heart didn't let me say anything more that one word.

"I don't know" she whispered.

"My demons are screaming for your love. You give them a glimpse of your love and then lock your love before they could reach them, making them mad and hurt. Don't they deserve a little bit of your purity, little bit of your love?"

"I don't know."

"Why don't you know? You should know why every time you hurt me?"

"Maybe I am scared?" She was scared of me. Someway my heart always used to say me that she was scared of me. But didn't she once said that she wasn't scared of me?

"Why? You know that I won't hurt you ever. I love you."

She slowly looked at me, her eyes were ready to teared up. Those black eyes that made me fall in love was now sad and teary.

"May be I don't deserve a chance. After all it is just said that we should hate the sin not the sinner. It's not true, right?" I said as I stood up unable to handle all these. She was capable of making the mafia king cry and feel pathetic.

"Don't... please..." Her soft whispered stuttering words reached my ears as she hold my hand, stoping me from going away from her.

"Leave it Mayesha. It's okay." I said as I prepared myself to give her a small smile and turned around. But the small smile that I wanted to give her quickly faded away as my eyes took in her fully wet face.

"Mayesha..." I kneeled down and wiped her tears. Giving me a surprise she hugged me tight and whimpering, she whispered those words that calmed down my demons, reassuring that i had a chance to have a future with her.

"Let's give each other another chance. Let me see your both sides, not just the soft one. Make me forget everything. Just you, I just want to remember you. Nothing else just you."

___________________
Hi guys. How r you all? Hope you guys are doing well.

 How r you all? Hope you guys are doing well

"Saif"

"Hamza"

"Hamza"

"Rafael"

"Rafael"

Don't they look dashing? Rafael is going to a Cupid.🤭🤭