Chapter 40

Sorry By Nothing But Thieves

Harry

I'm gonna kill my father.

I seriously never hated anyone more than him, he's a despicable son of a bitch.

I'm in my car driving to Staten Island hospital where he works, I don't wanna see that bastard, but I need to fucking speak to him after he talked with Ruby.

Like For real, who does she think she is?

She had all fucking week to say something to me, but no she decides to tell me yesterday. I can't believe she would say my father maybe has changed, she has no right to say that she doesn't even know him.

But I will admit I am a fucking asshole, I should have never said I regretted that blow job from her, that was low.

I think I called her baby, but I can't remember I was in so much pleasure from her mouth around me I forgot the stuff I said.

When she asked me I was so frustrated, pissed at her I wanted her gone so I said I regretted it, I hate myself so much I think it's probably the most hateful thing I could have said to her.

I dreamt of Ruby doing that to me, I can't believe it happened, the benefits thing is probably over because I fucked it up.

But fuck that, I like Ruby so god damn much, I can't even function half the time because I think about her every single day, it scares the crap out of me, she's like a drug.

Will never probably be together, but I wanna be with her, I never had a girlfriend so I don't know what that feels like, but with her, I wanna be in a relationship, I wanna see what that's like, but clearly she'll say no if I ask her she hates me.

It still could be wrong because I'm her son's teacher, I could possibly get fired if someone found out. It did happen at my last school, a single father was seeing his kid's teacher, and that ended horrible. We should be able to be with whoever we want, it's fucking wrong.

I never expected a woman like Ruby to take my breath away, it's the little things she does that makes my heart feel warmth.

When she first kissed me I knew I was fucked.

I still remember that night like it was yesterday.

When she's kissing me I feel like the ground below me melts away, my worries fade out, and time stops for a moment as it's just her and I.

Being hated by someone you like, fucking sucks.

But I do one hundred percent deserve all the hate from her.

I fucked up, I fucked up so badly it actually burns. It burns worse than a taste of vodka straight from the bottle.

Hopefully, she doesn't quit her job because of me, she's also the best cocktail server I've ever had, I like that she's working at my club.

I pull up to the hospital it's been 5 minutes and I finally find a parking spot. I walk inside and it smells awful I wanna puke, I hate the smell of hospitals.

I go to the front desk and see a preppy old lady dressed in all yellow, even she looks like vomit.

"Hi, Sir. how may I help you today?" she asks in a pitchy voice that makes my ears bleed.

"Yeah, I'm here to see my asshole father"

She looks stunned but I couldn't give a flying fuck.

"Oh, o-okay what's his name?" She asks.

"Jack Styles"

She looks on her computer to find something.

"It looks like he's in a meeting right now, would you like me to take a messa-"