Chapter 37

Before you read I just wanted to say thank you for taking your time of day to read my fanfic, I appreciate it so much, love you guys.❤️

All I Need By Lloyd

Harry

Niall's drunk.

Well to me it fucking looks like it.

I'm driving to the school for art night, he called me and said he needed a ride. I didn't wanna fucking give him one but I did it anyway, and now I know the real reason why he asked me. I'm not up to go to this event tonight but it's mandatory I have to because I'm a teacher.

There's only one good side, it's that I'm seeing Ruby.

The horrible side is that I'm seeing her douchebag ex-boyfriend.

Like what the actual fuck did she ever see in him? He's a total asshole, treats Ruby like shit, to top it off he calls her a worthless mother. I can't believe he would say that to her, he's seriously messed up.

I wish I never even met him before school started, mad Ruby had to have the flu.

I ain't blaming her it's just I know he was drinking before when I met him, I know he doesn't care about Greyson's education.

To be honest, I don't even think he cares or loves his son at all. It's completely utterly wrong to think that way, but it's true.

If that little sweet innocent boy gets hurt by him, I'll stab him in his sleep.

"Hey yo," Niall says grabbing my attention. "Do you think they'll be selling beers at this tonight?"

He did not fucking just say that.

"Oh most definitely," I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Okay, thank god" he huffs.

I was gonna say something else, but I'll let him be disappointed when he sees that there's no beer.

Seriously, he's been acting strange recently ever since I saw him at Bella's party, when somethings wrong in his life he drinks too much. But he's Irish they drink constantly.

"Hey Ni, everything okay? Because this isn't like you, you know you should've not drank tonight"

"Whatever, I don't give a fuck" he mutters.

"Dude, all I'm fucking saying is if you're not okay tell me because when I saw you at Bella's party you were off, and now your drinking during this it isn't like you"

As I said before Niall was the first person I met when I came to New York, he was always looking out for me I wanna do the same back. Even though I might not show it much, I care about him.

"How much did you drink?" I ask.

"Calm your tits, I only had two beers, I'm fine let's just get this over with please," he says angrily I wanna say more to him, but now we're pulled up to the school.

I park my red Lamborghini and we both get out, he looks fine walking thank god because I don't want him to get fired from this because he definitely could. Then all of a sudden when we're right by the door he turns to me.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Harry, it's just this last week has been shitty for me, that's all I didn't mean to act like that in the car, and I know it was wrong for me to drink tonight, I'm so fucking stupid"

Well, that took a turn.

"It's okay Ni, but if something wrong is going on you tell me alright? I'm always there for you I hope you know that"

"I know I appreciate it, thank you," he says then opens the door.

We both walk into the huge hallway and I see dozens of parents around looking at all the art on the wall. I walk a little more in and that's when I see her, Ruby looking at a painting with Greyson, and also with the douche bag.