Introduction

Hi, welcome to my story if your new or not.

I always loved to read Fanfiction so I wanted to make up my own. I had this idea of this story stuck in my head for a while now, and I just decided why not give it a try. I know I'm not the best writer so please just bear with me, I'm so new to this, it'll get better I promise. I really hope you love this story, I'll love your feed back so please feel free to comment. Let me tell you it's gonna be a roller coaster, so get ready. It truly means the world me that you took the time to read this you have know idea.

Also this is made up I know Harry doesn't act like this in real life.

*THIS STORY CONTAINS*
*SEXUAL CONTENT*
(Such as Kinks, Spanking, Choking, Toys, Spitting, Hair Pulling, Slapping)
*DRUGS & ALCOHOL*
*ABUSE*
*VIOLENCE*
*LANGUAGE*

Socials -
Wattpad - GoldenGirlyyy
TikTok - GoldenGirlyyy
Twitter - Golden_Girlyyy

This might not be the story for you and that's okay, there's plenty of other books that don't have it, just not this one.

Also there's NO WARNING on sexual content, only on Abuse and Violence because I know that stuff triggers people.

A little bit of what the story is about again

*MATURE CONTENT* (18+)

PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT

"Fuck you, Harry, we can't have this conversation you need to leave right now"

I hate him so much, but I seem to not have listened to what I've just said as I move way closer by his lips.

"All you have to do is fucking stop with your attitude darling and turn around and shut the door on me, but I know you don't wanna do that"

He's fucking right, but I can't seem to move now as we both stare into each other's green eyes. I don't know what took over me, but all of a sudden I took him by his collar and place his lips on mine...

Just at 25 Ruby Jones is a single, beautiful, sexy, shy redhead Mother and is struggling with her life. She had her son at 20 with the help of her grandparents and father of her son but no longer together because of his temper, and her parents died when she was just 5 in a car accident to a drunk driver so her life isn't easy. In general she is a stay at home body but she needs that to sort of change even if she's a mom and has responsibilities she wants to try and have fun for once. That being said she has to find a new job fast so when she finds one that makes very good pay she seriously has no idea what's about to hit her.

At 27 Harry Styles the grumpy, dashing, mysterious man has it all, he's rich, ladies all over him, lives in a Penthouse in Manhattan, has two successful jobs, club owner and believe it or not a 1st grade teacher. He doesn't need to complain about life but sadly his childhood was so terrifying it scarred him forever, he'll always want to know what love feels like but he shelters himself because it's for the best. He tries to better himself starting in September, so he's getting ready for back to school night at Rockport Elementary where he teaches and he has no idea that this pacific night his entire life is about to be flipped upside down.

Hope you enjoy this story
GoldenGirlyyy<3

STARTED JUNE 1st 2021

Please no copyright on this story I'm working hard on it thank you. Also I'm NOT excepting TRANSLATION on my story.

Again, please be kind to me this is the first book I ever wrote in my life, please trust the process I promise you my writing gets better!
Writing a story is so difficult. If you write you'll understand me, please be KIND. I'm not here for hate, If you don't like it then just don't say anything at all.

Thank You And I Hope you Enjoy Reading
GoldenGirlyyyy<3