Chapter 2

W.D.Y.W.F.M? By The Neighbourhood

Harry

I fucking hate this, why the hell am I here now? I should be at the club which I own by the way, but no I have to go to this stupid fucking back to school night shit.

Yes that's right I'm a teacher I teach 1st graders, don't get me wrong I love to teach, and I love my students but I also love my club. I've been a teacher now for about 4 years after I got out of college, I began teaching in Brooklyn New York at Applewood elementary school. When I was just 23, then I got promoted for better pay at River Port elementary when I was 25. I couldn't pass it up so I packed all my shit and I left right away. I didn't even give a 2-week notice, I just left the other school I really couldn't give a fuck River Port is way better.

I'm British by the way, I moved to the states when I was 6 years old with my parents and sister Ava who was 1, she's 22 and I'm 27 now. I love her to death but my parents I really couldn't give a shits.

They're just always on my case about everything because they think I can't handle being a nightclub owner and a teacher but I think I'm doing just fine.

They got a divorce when I was only 6 two months after we move to Brooklyn. So my mum who's name is Kate and my sister live in California I stayed with them as well until I was 18.

My dad Jack or the asshole I like to call him lives in Staten Island, which he rarely visits and I like it that way. They're also loaded they're both doctors. They were so in love once a upon time ago but then just suddenly stopped being in love it was strange how it happened.

Then all of a sudden we moved, and my dad went to Staten Island and we went to California. Maybe it was for the best, they would constantly fight like every other single day, it was so tiring and hard to watch as a kid.

Anyways my life is better- well not physically but I'm stable to live on my own.

I've got a penthouse in Manhattan where I live, and a mansion in Palm Springs, 3 cars, have two jobs, ladies constantly fighting over me, oh and rich can't forget that.

As I said I'm at back to school night at River Port elementary which I hate not the school just back to school night but of course, it had to just start badly.

I was getting my coffee at Starbucks where one of my dancers works there Bella, okay no she's a stripper just don't like calling her that for some reason.

She was closing up because she was now headed to my club to work. I always get coffee in the morning but on Fridays for some reason I drink tons of coffee, I at least have a cup like every other hour.

Then I straight to my club after school which is around 3:30 pm I gotta do a bunch of shit like set up and stuff and we usually close at three in the morning, yes it's a lot but I'm fine also I don't go there all time but recently I am because it's getting busy now which is wired because it's September.

But I have amazing workers for that and two of my best friends work there Zayn and Joey which is great there really big help.

There both Bar Tenders which reminds me I gotta fucking look for someone quick because two of my cocktails waitresses fucking quit, and I at least have 10 on because it is the fucking biggest club in New York so I need to find someone fast.

My friend Zayn is British by the way just like me. He moved to the states when he was 7 and lived in New Jersey, then moved to Manhattan after college when he was 23 he's the same age as me, he's got a bunch of tattoos all over his body like me but I think he has way more. He's covered head to toe, he's also a tattoo artist in the daytime he always does my tattoos which always turn out fucking amazing. He's great though at being a bartender too but kinda lazy sometimes drinks on the job but only like one drink but he doesn't get drunk I make sure of it. He also smokes a lot and I mean a lot especially weed and fucks a lot of women at the club in the VIP room. He's kinda an ass sometimes to people but once you get to know him he's a pretty cool guy I guess, But yes we fight a lot over stupid shit. I also believe he has a thing for Bella, but I'm not too sure I just always see him blush around her when they talk.