But now, it's already feeling like a bad time.

The loud call of a whistle takes me out of my dreamy state, and become who I am in the present time. I'm stood outside of U.A Highschool with Kaminari standing on my left and Ashido on my right.

"Class 1-A, gather round!" Iida booms, ceasing all chit-chat and drawing all eyes on him.
"Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!"

Bro what.

Iida blows on his whistle some more times making gestures with his arm as if he was trying to land a god damn airplane. In the end, though, it didn't matter because this bus wasn't just any ordinary school bus. Though should we have expected an ordinary one? This is UA for Christ's sake. 

I boarded the bus, all the seats were like two big couches facing each other instead of your regular gross peeling leather bus seats. While on the other end is how the seats usually are, in rows. I sat on the far end on the side with Kamanari, Ashido, Iida, and Sparkles who I'm now known as Aoyama. Across from us is  Kirishima, and who I'm now getting to know as Asui, Sato, and of course Midoriya.

"Shoot. I didn't think it'd be this type of bus." 

We all look at Iida who curls over himself hanging his head as if to not show how embarrassed he was, but we could all see the pink creeping up to the tips of his ears. We were all trying to give him reassuring smiles.

"There was no point, huh?" 

"It's ok Iidaaaa, you couldn't have known." I give the teenager some sympathy which I think he appreciated, but it wasn't enough to lift his head.

"I say whatever comes to mind." Asui changes our topic of making the devastated dark blue haired boy feeling better,

"Midoriya,"

At the mere mention of his name the boy is red in the face and panicking. He reminds me of one of Hitoshi's cats, I think he named the little guy Cricket, anyway Cricket is scared of everyone and everything. Even his own shadow. On rare occasions I've gotten to actually pet him but he's only ever warmed up to Hitoshi. I remember I was surprising Hitoshi with a visit, I slowly creaked the door to his room open and there he was with the cat sat in his lap receiving so much of his affection with just the little pats to his head. Hitoshi was smiling and continuing to read a book. They both looked so at peace and in a little bubble of comfort. Midoriya maybe just needs to warm up to people, just like Cricket.

"Um, y-yes Asui??" Midoriya stumbled over his words.

"Call me 'Tsu'."

"R-Right..." Poor guy looked like he was going to melt into a puddle.

"L/NNNN~" Kaminari gets all starry eyed and I could tell Asui has planted an idea within him. 
"Oh lord...yeah?"

"Can I pwetty please call you Y/n?"

My face flushed a little, "Uhm..I mean yeah sure, I don't see anything wrong with it. Can I call you Denki then?"

He looked fucking ecstatic. "No fair! I want to call L/N Y/n too!!" Ashido pipes up puffing her cheeks up, which makes me smile a little.

"Yes you can call me Y/n too- you as well Kirishima."
He gives a small awkward smile and a nod of his head.

"If you don't call me Mina you'll feel my wrath Y/n." I snort a little at her persistence, "Okok, Mi-na-chan." I announciate each syllable in a teasing manner causing Mina to slap a hand over her heart, "Its- Its meltingggggg. WAAAAA you're the cutest Y/n-Chan!~" She is almost in tears. I laugh a little at her my smile growing a bit more.

Asui slowly looks back to Midoriya and states out loud, "Your Quirk is like All Might's." 

"Huh?! Y-Y-You think so?? But I'm.... uh..." Spitting image of Cricket. I giggle to myself and pull out my phone to tell Hitoshi about my comparison but I stop, hovering my thumbs over the digital keyboard. I feel my hands grow weak. My phone goes back into my pocket.

"Wait a sec, Tsu, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same."
Kirishima butts into the convo, "But it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff!" The red head grins at the two, putting his arm out and hardening it.

"My Hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much." He seems a bit disappointed over this but I doubt it would get to him much. From what I know he isn't an attention seeker- or finder even. He is just a full out nice guy. And not one of those nice guys finish last nice guys. He's a, helps 12 grandmas cross the road and end up late to work because of it kinda nice guy.

"I think it's really cool!" Midoriya beams, completely switching up from his embarrassed state, going into a dreamy eyed fascinated look as he stares at the now jagged and hard arm of my friend. 

"It's a Quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!"

"One hundred percent," I add smiling wide, "You don't need to be flashy or nothin Kirishima."

"A pro's, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know."

"My Navel Laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength." Aoyama speaks up for the first time this whole ride, Mina places her hand to his shoulder trying to stifle her laughs, "But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache." Just the reminder of that fact makes Aoyama look nauseous. 

"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugou, though, huh?"

Kirishima had a point, they both had really powerful quirks that when used could be seen from a mile away. They were born to stand out in a world where all Hitoshi was trying to do was fit in. 

Bakugou glances over to us at the mention of his name. "Bakugou's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though." Asui wasn't kidding when she said she says whatever is on her mind.

"What the hell!" The boy leaps to his feet grabbing ahold one of the metal bars with one hand and clenching his other into a fist. "You wanna fight?!"

"See?" Asui point at him which only fueled his raging temper more.

"We haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage." Denki speaks with his smug look on his face. 

I give him an Oh shit face feeling like Bakugou is about to blow up and throw hands with Denki.

"What's with that vocabulary, bastard?! I'll kill you!" The ill tempered boy leans over the bar to get closer into Denki's face.

"You better say you're prayers now Denki." I nudge his side, "Not even those are gonna save you though." 

Denki smirks at me keeping that shit eating look on his face.

As Bakugou belts out a line of threats towards the blonde we're interrupted by Aizawa Sensei,

"We're here. Stop messing around."

"Yes sir!"
I turn around in my seat to the windows behind me, pressing my face and hands to the glass. Ok, maybe I was wrong maybe this trip with be literally sick. As  the bus drives closer and closer, a huge dome building sits there reaching high to the sky. It's like a big glass semi circle. I can feel my cheeks starting to hurt from my smile and my heart beat quickening.

This is fucking incredible.

A do-over.