Time for the next step

Start from the beginning

Jisoo chuckled and they started to take the few things he had downstairs. 

Jisoo knew how much jungkook hated people putting up surprises and parties for him, he felt that it was a stupid thing and totally unnecessary. So she did not do anything much for him. Jungkook's things were all down. They, jisoo, jimin, namjoon, Jinyoung, and of course jungkook stood in front of the door which led outside. 

"You are really going!", jimin whines. "I think so jimin", jungkook said. "Ok, What if I do something shitty and make you stay back huh?", jimin said in a low voice to jungkook, but unfortunately everyone heard it. Suddenly all dangerous-looking eyes fell on him. 

"I did not say anything ok", he said as he regretted it. 

"Ok, It's time", jungkook exhales. "For the weird part", he says to himself.  He knew he had to thank namjoon and jinyoung as much he did not want to. 

"Thank you for everything ", he bowed down in respect towards them. They showed their teeth in a way of nodding. They were proud of him. 

"Jimin! I-", he stopped midsentence and jimin runs towards him and jumps on him. Jungkook put his hands around him. He would miss him, a hell lot!  "Shut up! Don't say anything. It would feel like you are really going", jungkook nodded and smiled.  "Ok. Too much again. I am going to come back soon. So you won't feel anything."

"Jisoo.", he turned to her. The only reason he is here now. He walked up to her and picked her from her waist and hugged her. It looked like he would never leave her. He dropped her done and looked at her eyes. He placed his sweet lips on her and caressed her. "I love you chu. I am going to miss you", he said.  "I love you, kookie", she lifted her heels and pecked on his lips. 

She removed a black thread-like thing from her pocket. She put it in his hands and locked it tightly. It was an engraved personalized bracelet. It was with a black strap with a metal part on its top. It was engraved 'Chu-Kookie' on it. "I made it. Don't lose it", jisoo said as she looked at her eyes. 

"I will never lose it. It is beautiful. Thank you.", jungkook said as he bent down and pecked her lips. 

"So. I think it's time I leave.", he felt more weird and annoying to say it.  "God! I hate to even say this", he scoffed. "So. Bye, everyone. I live nearby so always expect my arrival", he winked. 

He gave a final hug to jisoo and jimin and took his suitcase with him and walked. 

It really felt like the time in a movie where the hero just walks off in slow motion while the beat drops in the background. You could call this moment that.

"Will he turn back?", jimin whispered to jisoo next to him. She gave a light smile and "No, he won't. He is Jeon Jungkook".

Like that it was quiet and empty at the hospital for a while.

few days later.

Jimin was peacefully drawing or scribbling in his notebook. Sometimes it's hard to differ. He did not get his peace for long. 

"HEYYY!", someone just barges into his room. "OH MY HOLY MOTHERFUCKING GOD!!", he freaked at the sudden action. "WHAT THE HELL JUNGKOOK! YOU ARE CRAZY", jungkook tried to look somewhere else to not mind. "You tell curse words", he was shocked as it has been quite a while since he heard him say anything like that. 

"How are you my boy?", jungkook seems to be in a very good mood. "Heyy! I am good. Was drawing until an idiot came in", he said, and jungkook giggled. 

"So...How is the new house??".  "Getting used to it. Here if I dirty it someone would come to clean it. But there if I dirty it, I am the one who should clean it. So trying the max not to dirty. And honestly, it is hard. Trust me", he was expressing his emotions.  

Jisoo was on her rounds, he did not know that jungkook had visited. She came into jimin's room humming peacefully. As she enters and lifts her head on top, there she sees him. Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh my god! You came", she dropped the board she held and ran towards him and jumped on him. "You did not tell me that you are coming down!", she frowns. 

Jungkook giggled and pulled her into her embrace. Her favorite place. 

They all three sat on the bed, chatting nonstop. Even though it has only been a few days since he left, they couldn't stop biting each other's ears off. 

"Oh! By the way. Your father was asking for you. I was at my rounds when he asked me about you", jisoo said. She always hated when his name was brought up in a conversation.

"My father? What does he want now? Does he like to have a tracker on my body or something? I came back a few minutes back and he already knows. It creeps the shit out of me.", he was annoyed.

"He said that it was something very important."