⌕ Caught?

"Don't be too close with him", he said in an eerie tone.

"What. What do you mean", jisoo said unclear by his words. "I don't like it", he replied in an irritated mode. "Ohhh...  Someone is jealous!", she was mocking him.  "I am not jealous, you are the one." he blurted. "And, now why am I jealous!?", she said with a weird tone. He ignored her words. He was on the verge of getting really annoyed. She just took it in a playful time and just kept on mocking him and saying only one word in repetition 'Jealousy'.  He lost his cool, tried to hold it in but couldn't. He got up with all his force and started screaming at her face. He took it all out. He took it out on the poor lady. She never expected this, she was horrified. It was all out of the blue. Idleness, mocking, and recklessness had done their miserable work.

'What the hell just happened'

'It's always on me' 

  It was nothing but pure jealousy that guided his thoughts – and fear of losing her.  He has nervous, small sweat drops rolled down his forehead, his heart was pacing and he looked down to his hands breaking his knuckles. This showed pure nervousness. He never wanted to blow up on her, never. But it just happened and he regretted it really bad. He was very careful with all the words he said talking to me. As well as being a psychiatrist...his doctor. I know him  'What with him? Jealous really?'    He walked towards jisoo and whispered to her face "I am not jealous", he said rustling. "The more you tell that the more I doubt it", she whispered almost to herself. "I am going to stop. I am going to a person who believes me, Jimin", he got up and headed to the door. Jisoo just smiled forcibly. As he went, he turned back and looked at her ghastly.

Jisoo was in her own world, busy thinking about it. Jungkook had gone out of the room. She did not realize it nor thought about the consequence of him going alone. She was just zoning out for a while. What would happen?

I just wanted to talk to jimin. I rushed to his room. It is not true, it can't be that I am jealous. What the hell did I just do, fucking jungkook.  No way! I have never felt this to anyone and I cant also feel it. It's just my rule in life- can't fall into anything that can hurt me anymore. Now nobody can hurt me or else. There was a lot on my mind, I was not cautious about anything. Why should I?

Jungkook walked towards jimin's room. He just muttered things to himself which he did not understand. It happened to him, even he was small he would be scolded by his parents he would mutter weird things to himself, talk to himself and cry at night when no one was awake. This mostly happened every day, and it slowly started to spoil and overthink himself.  Days he couldn't handle it and had different intentions about ending his life there. Even though he kept on saying it he could never bring himself to do it. He was brave to hurt other people but hurting himself was just something he could never do. 

He just walked, he did not realize a  doctor saw him just walking around the hallway so freely. Nobody knew that he used to walk over to jimin's place, now their secret was over for good. The doctor was clueless by this. She was startled for a fraction thinking that he might see her, but he did not. She wanted to tell him to go back, but she was scared knowing his past. She just followed him slowly. She had witnessed that he was heading to jimin's room.  'What the hell. They know each other!?'  She was in oblivion. The only thing she thought was to inform someone. 

~

"What!, you saw jungkook just roaming around the hallway??" *breath* "And he went to jimin's room!" *breath* "they know each other?", namjoon just got up from his chair when he was doing some work with a booming voice. "Yes", the doctor was still very dissolved. "Uhmm. Call in Jisoo and Jin-young. I need to talk to them", he said out of his mind. 

Both jisoo and jinyoung stood out of his office. "Why did he suddenly call us", I asked jinyoung. "Not sure Hyung", he replied in confusion. "What would it be about. Am I going to get fired? Did I do anything wrong? Am I late? No, I am always early", she bombarded herself with questions. "Jisoo, breath. Nothing is going to happen. I think he wants to just check in." he was reassuring me.   "ok, I am believing you"

"Hey doctor",  we said in unison. "Sit down please", he pointed towards the two chairs in front of us. It felt that the decision made on those chairs decides our life. good. He looked scary for the first time, I am dead. Bye chicken. I will always love you. I am just too dramatic. "I called you in both to talk about jungkook", he said rigidly. 'NO! Shit. Is he caught! Please don't be.'  

 "I have got a complaint against him. Do you know that he is roaming around the hallway and going to jimin's place without anyone of you with him? What is going around? And why has he freely left around? They both know each other and why wasn't I informed about this"

 'My life is done'  'amazing! that's the end'  

"I think I need an answer", namjoon looked at the silent birds in front of him. "Jisoo, Jinyoung?". I can't hold this silence. "I am really sorry about this situation. It's all my fault. I am his doctor and I myself can't do my work properly. I will tell you about it", jisoo broke the silence. Namjoon nodded and waited for her explanation. 

"So...Jungkook and jimin have been friends for their childhood. But because of jimin's loss in memory, he had forgotten about him. Jungkook on the other side he couldn't forget. Soon he got to know he was here and the only thing he wanted was to meet him. and being his doctor I know how he felt. Soon I allowed. They were cheerful and delighted to see each other. It was like two brothers meeting. Anyone would love that sight. It was like a whole different side of jungkook I had seen and it was the real him. They used to meet occasionally but not a lot. I never saw him going. I will make him understand. I assure you. Jungkook has been much better these days. Especially with jimin. ", jisoo poured her heart out.

'Was it too sentimental'
'It felt nice, to tell the truth'
'I felt free'

"Ohh...", namjoon was also touched by her words. Jinyoung was proud of her. He gave a light smile. "But this cant work out If he just roams around. This is still a hospital and we need to keep its decorum. I am happy that they met but we need to plan something for everyone's concern", he exhaled.  'Will he ever understand'  "I think we can fix a time for both of them and ONLY in that time they can see each other. "Sure", jinyoung replied. "One more thing both. I have decided that because jungkook is getting better, he will get some time every day to go anywhere but his doctor should be right next to him", he said nodding to jisoo. she nodded back and thanked him. "You can go now and make sure this NEVER happens again". "Yes sir. Thank you"

~

"I am proud of you. You convinced him. No one can convince him so easily.", jinyoung was very pleased. "It's just my magic. I am just too good to deny to you know", jisoo started to praise herself. It was one thing jinyoung always regretted doing- praising her. She would praise herself every time till I would stop her.  "Enough. Too much of praise", he replied disgustedly. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"One more thing..."

"How was your date!?"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Hey guyss
Who do you think went on a date!
Tell me in the comments
Have an amazing day
ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

~Anna