⌕ The Incoming Call

There goes the alarm. Jisoo sighs.

"AHHH!!! Its already the next day! I don't want to go to that stupid hospital anymore who doesn't even treat me well! I blame Irene about telling to start working in that hospital." Jisoo told as she cried about it.

She wanted to get out of that hospital but she needs a place to work. She absentmindedly gets up from the bed and freshens up. After freshening up, while she eats her breakfast a notification came in her phone. It was from Irene.

Irene: "Bae~ Wanna meet up before you go for work?"
Jisoo: "OK! Meet me at the Caffe Bene"

Jisoo dressed up neatly and went to the coffee shop. There she met Irene.

"Gal.... Why do u look so gloomy?!", asked Irene

"I had been up all night going through one of my patient's case and couldn't sleep at all, thinking about how to go to that stupid hospital the next day!! It's all because of you!", scolded Jisoo annoyed and tired.

"I did not know that they did not treat you good and did not pay u well... UK I will go talk to them! Who do they think they are! They wouldn't want to play with my twiny!", replied Irene in anger while she breaks her knuckles.

"OK.OK. Calm down Irene. Btw...I am planning to join another hospital. "really? That's good!" Irene beamed "yup" she nodded cutely "But wait! When did you get interviewed and why the hell did you not tell me?" she questioned and Jisoo gulped "actually, hehe sorry I did not want to tell you until it was finalized" she sheepishly answered "Aish! Not fair, your goanna buy me lunch today" she smirked looking at the other brunette who was whining.

"OK! Off I go to that stupid hospital.", tells Jisoo while rolling her eye.

"Ok Bae~ See you at lunch"

At the hospital:

"Good morning", Jisoo tells to the doctors in her department.

They just ignored her and continues their work.

Ahhh!!! They do that every time. Annoying bitches! Jisoo tells to herself.

She goes to the board where all doctor's timings of work are written. She sees that she does not have any other work in the hospital except her patient, which is the most annoying patient she has ever met. Even her patient doesn't treat her like a doctor. Even though she loves her patients with all heart, she can never ever love him. Seeing this she gets very annoyed and just walks away.

While she enters the room in which her patient is in, she sees a doctor who is treating and giving her patient medicines. She goes up to the doctor and askes him,

"Hey? Umm...Why are you're here sir? He is my patient, right??", she asks the doc.

"No... Not from now. The patient itself asked for a new doctor to treat him... I am very disappointed in you!", he said with a smile on his face.

"Ohhh.... I see"

Jisoo's POV:

WHAT THE F**K! First, they ignore me, then they treat me like crap and now they take over my job!! Ahhh!! I am crying! What did I even do the deserve this! I am filled with anger right now. I could kill anyone who appears in front of me now! I am just going to get out of this room. Those idiots!

END OF POV

Time passes by and its night.

"I did not do any work today... All the doctors hate me and ignores me all the time. I am so done with life right now.", Tells Jisoo as she cries from inside.

She takes her stuffs and leaves the hospital and reaches home. The first thing she does is takes her journal who she can talk to about all the horrible things that happens to her.

Dear Dairy,
Today is again a horrible day! Even though I act sweet to them, they pretend like I am dead! I am so done with life!

I can't go to that stupid hospital anymore! They all treat me like crap. Nobody has ever treated me like this!

~Love Jisoo

As she writes her heart out and all her feeling, her eyes start to tear up and she started crying. She cries her heart out.

Her phone starts ringing.
"Who the hell is that calling at this time!"

INCOMING CALL FROM:

==============================================

HEYY!

This is my first book.

Pls ignore the grammitically mistakes

Hope you like my story and pls support my book.

Stay safe Stay healthy!

✰AS✰