⌕ Nightmares

It was the first day of spring in Seoul. The weather was fresh, the birds chirped happily, the breeze hit their faces and there was an unusual smile on most of the doctors in the hospital. The roads were crowded with cherry blossomed trees and their pretty pink petals which eventually withered away, one by one.

I stood by my window, with tired eyes. I couldn't sleep at all last night. As soon as I almost closed my eyes the horrifying sound of the silver bullet which hit my father's shoulder would shoot my eyes wide open. The fact that Jisoo held a gun in her hand, knowing that it was the first time she ever shot a person but did not seem like that. It was a different part of her I never thought I will see.

My eyelids were heavy, but my thoughts were heavier

As much as I wanted my father to die, I couldn't imagine him dead. I was definitely going crazy. My thoughts were all around the place. So, I gave up, took deep breaths, and closed my eyes, but then again, the sight that flashed was the glimpses of my father on the ground with a bullet in his body.

"Ahh...Fuck you!". I cursed under my breath and that's when the door of my room opened and a familiar face entered the room. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed", Jisoo said looking at my exhausted face and I gave a soft smile.

"How are you?", I was concerned about how she felt from yesterday's drama. She stood quiet, guilty was filling my heart. "I am sorry for yesterday; I am sure it was too much to take for you. I- ", I was cut by her words. "I am really fine.", I knew it was a lie. 

"Jisoo", I went up to her and held her hands, and looked in her eyes with comforting eyes. "You don't have to hide it", Jisoo exhaled and looked up at me. "Jungkook. I told you I am fine", she replied in an unbothered voice with strong eyes and hugged me forcibly.

It was meaningless and compelled but I tried to embrace her with warmth.

"So...The weather is beautiful isn't it?", she tried to divert the topic. "Yes, It gives me this warmth I always wanted", I looked out of the window and my lips parted into a smile. 

Jisoo did my regular checkup while we just talked. "Oh...I have good news", all my attention was now on these words she was going to tell. I was eagerly waiting with gleaming eyes and a pouting face. 

"Awee", she saw my face and pinched my cheeks softly.  "You getting a lot better, and you might have a slight chance to go from here and enter the real world.", I was happy-shocked. I was happy but then I couldn't express it. "Wow. That's great. Even if I go, I am going to miss the people I know here. They were the ones that changed me", I looked at her and she held my hand.

"Ok. I have to go check on the other patients. Will see you later", she said and kissed my cheek lightly and went out of the room.

"Jungkook, why do you look so gloomy huh?", Jimin asked jungkook sitting next to him. "Just, too much in mind", jimin's curiosity built up.