⌕ The Perfect Date

Jungkook was shocked by her sudden change in behavior. Jisoo never acted like this, she just left the stitching she was doing and just went out of the room.

Jungkook saw her storming out of the room and he followed her. He ran out and caught her by her hand. "Jisoo. Wait", Jisoo stopped as he held her arm. "Leave me", she said. "Not Until you tell me what is going on", she breathed hard. "I don't know what is happening.", she turned towards him and screamed.

"Jisoo, I know this is not you. Please come back.", he requested. Jisoo scoffs at his words. "Not me?", she asked disbelieved. She slowly walked towards him.

"It ain't going to be how it used to, this is the new me, so get used to me", she touched his chest and turned away. She took her first step and turned back to Jungkook.

"You should know that I am not as innocent as you think. Everybody has two doors in their life.", she winked and left leaving behind a dangerous aura.

Jisoo has changed, and Jungkook couldn't cope with this. He was worried about her and he wanted to do something to lighten her spirits. It was almost lunchtime, so a bell had rung from the kitchen. As Jungkook heard this, he immediately got a plan.

---

"Jungkook", Daesung sat up straight in the bed and spoke.

He was more than annoyed and disgusted to see his father again.

"Well, its looks like you weren't accepted in hell too.", Daesung smiled and shrugged his shoulders as he took it as a compliment. "It's not to praise you", Jungkook said with a weird face.

"Can we take a walk outside?", Daesung asked and Jungkook did not feel it was a bad idea. He called a nurse and asked her to bring a wheelchair.

"Why did you have to come here?", Jungkook asked as he walked along with his father who was pushed on the wheelchair by the nurse. "I was almost dead; I did not know I was coming here. But this is good, isn't' it?", Jungkook groaned.

"You are the one who called for the ambulance right?", Jungkook stood midway and looked down. Daesung again repeated his question and he ignored his question.

"Can you please give us a minute?", he asked the nurse.

"I want you to leave me and Jisoo alone from now", Jungkook was quite stern and stiff to his point. "I have nothing to do with Jisoo, but I only want one thing. You", Jungkook breathed out hard.

"I have told you many times, I will never come with you.", Jungkook clutched his fits. "You know for some reason, the more you deny it, the more I want you", he said. "You sound like a psychopath; wait you are one", Jungkook said disgustedly.

"Son, come with me. You are almost fine and you might get discharged soon. We both will go far away from the place and we will have that father-son time which we never had since your mom died. Come on, think about it. We will have the time of our life.", Jungkook scoffed.