⌕ Soulless for a Soul

New Year Special ✨🍷

Happy New Year my loving Armys and Blinks! ❤
May 2022 be an extraordinary one! 

I wish you pure joy, laughter, and peace of mind in this New Year. 😉
*virtual hugs*

Jisoo was tired the previous night and had slept really late which as usual she will wake up late.  But no one will allow her to have a peaceful calming sleep. "Jisoo, get up", jinyoung called out with bright eyes. "Let me sleep", jisoo wined as jinyoung pulled her up by her hand. 

"No, I won't let you sleep. We have lots of work to do", jisoo was clueless. "huh?", he nodded in disappointment. "For New Year?? Of course, you forgot", it just clicked in her brain.  "Go get ready and come out", she nodded half asleep all ready to sleep again. 

The staff of the entire hospital was very occupied today. They wanted something different for this year ending so their plan was to do a party on the terrace of the building. It was very huge and it was perfect for a party. The entire doctors were invited and its host, Jeon Daesung is also invited.

The only thing that upset some was that the patients wouldn't be allowed with their reasons.  Jisoo wanted to spend some time with jungkook and jimin in the new year but it wouldn't happen.  At the same time, jungkook was pissed as hell, but jimin always had a life-saving plan. 

Jisoo went up to jimin's room with a bright face. Eventhough she did not have that face in the morning, she felt today as something different. Something that changed the environment of today. It became bright and cheerful other than dull as always. 

"Jisoo!", jimin cheerfully said. "Hey. Whatcha up to? and weird. Jungkook is not here?", she replied confused as jungkook would always be in his room and had to be forced to leave.  "We both are not always together", jimin said trying to be sarcastic and jisoo chucked as she heard him. Jimin heard himself and did not believe what he said. He later on he disagreed with his own sentence and sat quietly for a while.

"So...Heard that there is a party on the terrace for the new year?", he asked almost sad. Jisoo pouted cutely and replied, "Yeah..sorry that you guys cant come".  "Can you spend some time with us?", jisoo nodded right away. "Yes! Of course.", she replied with sparkling eyes and jimin was happy. 

All the doctors were assembled in the terrace, to decorate set up all the necessary things there, and make the blank area into a party vibe color area. Some were in charge of the lights. There are dim and bright lights around the place, string lights at the top of the head.  Some arranged the tables for drinks, food and just more of them.  Some arranged the photo props which had Happy new year on them.

Everyone was wearied out after a lot of work and cleaning. But the end result was amazing! It was giving a hard party vibe that filled in energy to each one of them. It was almost 6 now and the party would start by almost 9. They had 3hrs to finish all their work and come by 9. They all left to their work. 

It was already 8:40 and jisoo was not ready. She stood in front of her fully filled cupboard and wining saying that she doesn't have anything to wear to the party. She cried and fell down on her bed facing down. She then remembered that she had a new sexy black body-shaped frock. It was a skinny and strapless dress. She fell in love with this dress in one sight. There was also a white glossy shrug that went from her neck to like 2 inches below her collarbone and was full-sleeved. It was already 9 and she freaked out and changed her dress as fast as she could. She came out did dark makeup cleansed her face and was totally ready by 9:30