⌕ Gay?

Please don't regret it.

I did not know what to do.  Should I just tell it out?  I should... What if she tells a no...I don't think so...JUNGKOOK! STOP PLAYING AROUND.

"So...Here is the thing...", he finally opens his mouth. "Ok..."  "This shouldn't affect your friendship...Nor it should be awkward... If you do not agree to it, it's fine, just imagine it never happened. I am not sure how to tell it out.", he was nervous. "It's fine, stay calm and tell", she replied in a sweet tone. 

How can I exactly be calm at this very moment?

"Soo... This feeling I guess has changed me...a lot. It controlled my inner self and brought a whole new light into my world.  It was the first time I ever felt like this, i-", he was cut midsentence. "Jungkookk! Stop beating around the bush and come to the point or I will beat you", jisoo said in a playful-angry way. 

"Ok!"

Here it goes

"Jisoo...I think I am-" he hesitates a bit. "gay?", she cuts him and he freezes in shock. Huh?.  "These situations are human things. Don't worry, I don't mind. I am actually cool with it. I always wanted a gay friend. So! Who is the lucky guy? Huh? Is it Jimin, It makes sense why you are always with him.", she guessed.  "WHAT? NO! JISOO!".  "So... It's not jimin then." 

Why is this happening to me! ahhhhh! She is soo childish!

Jisoo was circling around the room about who is the lucky guy. She was deep into thinking.  Jungkook took all his courage to even tell jisoo about his feelings and it ended up into this.

Just kill me already.  

"Ok...Jisoo stop.", he commanded and she stood mid-way and looked back at him with a tilted head, a pouting face, and her eyes blinking. 

Gosh! She is so cute

"Jisoo...We need to talk", he stated with no emotions. "O-Okay boy", she chuckles at his fake serious look.  "There should like a mutual understanding here. So I need help-" "in confessing?", she cut him again. He was so done and massaged his temples. "I would love to help you", she beamed while she went up to him and sat beside him. 

"So...First fix your attire", she put his collar neatly with sharp folds. 
"Then go close to the person who you are confessing to", she moved closer to him.
"Slowly, take his hand, like this" she showed while she picked his hands by hers. 
"Then, look at him deep in his eyes and tell everything you feel sincerely," she said he looked at her beautiful eyes. Their eyes were locked.

Forgetting about everything they gazed into each other's eyes. "Now, you confess"  "Confess?", he asked nervously. "Tell him that you love him", she whispered. "I-I love you", he whispered back and she smiled at those three words. 

"Amazing! That's how you confess, you will surely get the guy", she beamed hiding all the bitter feelings in her stomach. "Ohh..."    Not again Jisoo...  "Okay...Now I got to go. All the best! Fightingg!", she giggled. 

-

It has been 2 days since jisoo has been ignoring jungkook. She kept on giving excuses for not checking up on jungkook, so jinyoung had checked him up for 2 days, and those two days he had been very restless and only one question came out of his mouth, "Where is jisoo?".  Jungkook is been troubled and annoyed by this. 

"Why are girls so confusing. ahh!", he wined. "Girls are just girls. No difference", jimin shrugged.  The room was only filled with jungkook's wining and disturbance. Even his best friend was done with him. "Hyungg!", he chirped to a dead man. "Help me", he pouted.  "Sorry. But no thanks. All my life as I remember I have been in this hospital and you expect me to help you with girls??", he nodded in disgust. "Aishh", he hissed while pulling his hair back and forward not knowing what to do.  "Ok...I will go back to my room now. Thanks for your help", he said sarcastically. "Just believe in yourself, you will get her kook. She is a sweet girl", jimin patted the younger one's shoulder.

-

Jisoo enters jungkook's room just to see the man sitting on his bed with his head down and a gloomy face. 

"Jungkook?", she called out. He raised his head instantly. "What happened?", jisoo gasped seeing his puffy red face. "Did the guy reject you?", she asked worriedly.  

Why are you hurting me?

I am sorry.

"Ohh...It's fine. You will get someone better than him", she went up to him and reassured him by giving him a tight warm hug. 

"I am sure there are many more people for you", she said      'like me'

"What was wrong... Did he not like you back? Was he with someone else", she questioned. Jungkook did not tell anything. Silence just crept into the room. 'Jisoo when will you ever understand!'

"Ok...Will see. Let's first sharpen your skills a bit more", she sat up straight ready to give all her help, but she was broken to do all of these things.

"First...I need to know who it is?", jungkook remained silent. She started guessing.
"Jinyoung?..." she shook her head herself, denying it.
"Namjoon?..."
"My brother? Seokjin? But you met him only once. Ooohh...love at first sight", she chuckled.
"The nurse guy?"
"The gard-", she was cut midsentence.

I was cut midsentence by jungkook pinning me down on his bed with his face right in front of me, with hardly a 1m gap. I could feel his harsh breath on my face and his strong scent. He was trembling, I could feel it. He was hurting a lot from the inside. He stared deep into my eyes. 

"Jun- jungkook?", i gasped. "Shut up! Not anymore", he growled. "For heaven sakes, I am not in love guy! I am not gay!"   "Jisoo, I am fucking in love with you. No one else, you just you", he confessed. 

'wow'
'Please don't hurt me anymore'      

 The two stood like this for a while. They both were silent. 

Jisoo's cheek slowly turned pink then to a light red. He noticed it. She was flushed by what had happened. He turned his eyes towards her lips and back to her eyes. She nodded along unnoticed. Now he was even closer to her, his eyes were fixed to hers. 

He did not waste this precious moment he conquered after a lot of trouble he went through and placed his soft lips on her pink, plumpy ones.  He slowly held her soft hair. This was the moment he always dreamed of, now it was happening. Their bodies pressed together slowly against each other, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together. They could feel the thud of their combined heartbeat. 

'Her lips taste like honey and peaches'

Slowly as they were kissing, he deepened the kiss and held the back of her head.  Jisoo did not want it to go any more further and broke their kiss. "Jungkook...", she whispered softly slowly lifting him up against her. They were surprised to know that it even happened and tried to catch their breath. 

Jisoo stood up fixing her hair and dress to seem normal. 

"Uhmm. Jungkook", she called out playing with her hair nervously. He looked back at her with tension.

"I need time, I'm sorry.", she tells trembling and ran out of the room. 

♡♡♡

Hey guyss
Hope you like this chapter!
Stay tuned to know what will happen next
Stay safe and happy
Have an amazing day!
Love youu~